Rouges

~~Megan~~

I jump up, fear running through my veins. "W-who"s t-th-ere?" I ask, my voice shaking. "Your worst nightmare." I hear someone say. i turn looking around for the voice. A pack of wolves come out of the forest. They look like giant horses with very sharp teeth, foam is dripping down their exposed canines. They growl at the same time, preparing themselves to attack. They get closer, so close i can feel their rank breath on my skin. Circling me they crouch low to the ground, a big snow white wolf comes forward, running his nose on my clothes. I feel a complete and utter sense of fear, I shudder and drop to the floor trying to make myself as small as possible. The wolf above me opens his mouth ready to take a bite out of me, when his head snaps up in the directon of the school. His little minions copy his actions whirling around to see the threat. "Get away from her. She's MINE!" I hear an angels voice tell the rabid pack of dogs. they cower in fear of the boys' tone of voice. he sounds deadly, like he can kill you in two seconds.

"I said. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" I turn towards the boy and see two avenging gods. Their beautiful black hair framing their angry faces. Their lips are full and oh-so kissable. I swear my air gets caught in my throat, if I wasn't on the floor i would've fallen down. They are that gorgeous. While I'm staring at them I didn't notice the wolves running away as they got closer. Soon they're standing right above me smiling. "Hi, I'm Dimitri." The taller more light skinned one says. "And I'm Damien. What's your name, little princess?" the boy who was telling the wolves to leave says. His words registering in my brain. 'Little Princess'? He must be talking to someone else. I turn expecting another girl there someone more beautiful and deserving of these gods attention. I search for any other life besides us and i see no one. All through my search the boys look at me curious as to what I'm doing.

~~ The boys~~

- What do you think she's doing, Damien?-

-Idk, maybe she lost something?-

- Maybe she's confused. we did just meet and you already gave her a nickname-

~~Damien~~

My little princess is confused, I can smell it on her. I look her over seeing her tattered clothes, messed up hair full of pencils and paper, her hands all cut, and her face her wonderful, beautiful face has bruises! I feel a deep growl go through my chest. I hear my little mate squeak in fear.

"Princess I'd never hurt you. I swear it." I lower myself to her. Gently pulling out the offending objects in her luscious hair. Next to me I feel Dimitri do the same. After getting the stuff out i ask her. "What's your name?" "M-megan." Oh god. Her voice! I just want to make that wonderful voice moan my name over and over again. NO BAD WOLF! our mate needs friends not to get fucked! well not yet at least.

Gaining a smidge of self control, I clear my throat. "What happened to you? Who did this to you?