Self Control

~~Dimitri~~

Shit. Shit. Shit! Why didn't I think of this before!? Mates can't resist each other, I have a hard time not kissing her in public... Imagine us in my room. ALONE! I don't want to pressure her, she needs love not sex. Her wonderful lips, her beautiful knowing blue eyes, and her pale delicate skin drives me completely crazy. I may be immortal but I am a guy. Ok stay on the couch no touchy the girl..... UNLESS! She wants to be touched.

Knocking on my bedroom door I open it slightly. "Can I come in?" I ask Megan. "Yeah, I'm done changing you can come in." Her voice waivers slightly showing her nervous-ness. Walking in I see her dressed in an old pair of shorts reaching mid-thigh and a old worn shirt that fits her a little snug, making it known she's not wearing a bra. Biting my lip I hold in my groan, her long black hair frames her face reaching down to her lower back. Her untamed curls happy to be out of their binding prison during the day.

Megan clears her throat bringing me back from my close inspection of her body. "Sorry.. I umm. You umm I.... wow..." She giggled bringing her hand up to hide that wonderful smile of hers. Standing in the middle of my room unsure of what to do I walk to my closet grabbing a pair of pajama pants. "I'll be right back." She nods as I close the door behind me. I change quickly into the pants leaving mshelf bare chested. Throwing my clothes into the hamper I walk into my room, leaving Megan speechless.

~~Megan~~

Holy Fuck! His chest... his wonderfully sculpted abs.... the hot sexy V on his hips leading down into his pajamas. I practically melt into a puddle on the floor. His strong muscles, his very prominent collar bone. I am going to die in puddle form at the feet off this god!