Cooking spirit

~~Dimitri~~

Watching Megan fawn over the kitchen, running around like a little water Sprite. She doesn't even look as if she was hurt not even two minutes ago. I don't care that she's not human I already like this girl.

Nudging my brother as he dozed off. "Go sleep upstairs. I'll keep an eye on her." He nods, trudging up the stairs. Turning back to Megan I see she now has flour covering her cheek and the tip of her nose. soon the wonderful smell of food fills the air, making my stomach rumble knowing my mate is going to feed me.

Slowly walking up behind her i wrap my arms around her small frame, feeling her relax into me. She pulls away running to check the oven. She turns pulling out a chocolate cake that smells delicious. placing it in the counter she serves two plates of this odd but good looking chicken. Placing them on the table with forks as she turns around to frost the cake. "Go on get your brother. I'll finish this up and clean."

Walking up the stairs to my brother's room I knock on the door. "Dude! Megan made us lunch C'mon." Walking back downstairs I see a beautifully frosted cake and Megan washing dishes. Her hair falling over her right shoulder leaving her neck exposed making my fangs extend slightly. Running my tongue over my lips I get closer to her.

Wrapping my arms around her feeling that my fangs aren't the only thing that's gotten hard. Clenching my fists I pull back not wanting to pressure her because of my lust. Sitting at the table as Damien walks down the stairs sniffing the air appreciatively.

I dig into the chicken as its flavor explodes on my tongue. As soon as I finish the chicken Megan places a piece of cake in front of me. Looking up at her she gets a piece with the fork and feeds it to me. Explosions of cinnamon and chocolate emerge on my tongue making me moan. Biting her lip she takes the empty plate away from the table.

~~Megan~~

Holy crap! His moan nearly undid me. My knees shake slightly as I walk to leave the plate in the sink.