Princess Megan

~~Megan~~

"S-so I'm a-a Princess?" I voice my thought to my mother. She smiles and looks down at me. "How am I even here? I thought I would be dead by now." My mother reaches for the book, her large black wing skimming lightly over my skin. "You are in... a coma of sorts. Your body, with the help of your mate, is healing itself. Allowing your mind to enter the Nether."

"The Nether?" I ask her curiously as she wanders off skimming the book shelves.

"The Nether is the realm which you rule, the world from whence you came. The Fae, mermaids, sprites, elves, all of them live here. Including the ancestors of your mates."

"Am I going to stay forever?"

She smiles at me kindly, as if indulging a little child. "No, not yet. You need to fix the problems in your world before returning to this one." A loud chime runs through the room scaring me to the moon. Her loud gentle giggles fill the room as she takes in my started stance. "Seems as though your time is up, My Dear. You must return to your world now. Hurry, hurry." She says as she ushers me to another door. Opening it shows complete and utter darkness.

"I have to go in there?" I ask. She nods, nudging me slightly. "Go on, Megan. You need not fear this world or the next. It will protect you. Goodbye my Little flower." She tells me right before pushing me down through the door.

My loud shriek echos around me, my hands claw at the invisible wall trying to find anything to help me. Trying to steady myself I fill my mind with images of Dimitri and Damien. Their laughing faces, their clam serenity, Damien's big wolfy eyes, and Dimitri's purple eyes, his fangs extended, his muscular form above me. Suddenly the darkness evaporates, leaving me sitting up on a couch gasping for breath, my legs tangled in a quilt as I slide of the couch to the floor.

Pain courses through my body as my movements register in it. "Dimitri! Damien! Where are you?!"

~~Damien~~

Dimitri refuses to leave Megans side. All he does is sit and watch her, changing her bandaged and keeping a cool towel on her forehead. I've tried almost everything to get him to move, my last option seems to be forcing him into a blood frenzy. Even before Megan got this way he hadn't fed in a long while. Silently I began to form my plan.

~~@~~

Dimitri started to doze off and as soon as he did my plan would begin. I smile evil-y at myself, knowing my plan is flawless. Hearing Dimitri's light snores from down stairs has me ninja jumping out of my window. Landing silently on my feet I take off running into the woods. Letting my wolfy senses reign over my own I track and take down a full grown buck, his slightly bigger than average form was no match for my colossal size. Quickly dragging Its carcass to the house, knowing he'll smell the blood.

Just as I predicted a loud snarl rumbled throughout the house as Dimitri burst through the door. heading for his prey. His deep purple eyed filled with hunger as he took in the bloody mess in front of me, his fangs protruding from his mouth reaching to his lower lip piercing as his lips part to make room for them. He runs frantically to the dead buck at my paws, he sinks his teeth into the bloody neck of the animal. He quickly drains the deer, he shoots off into the woods going after more game.

Running after him, I tear through the woods frantically searching for him. I hear his loud crshing through the trees. Many branches and broken, ripped trees fill the path in front of me. I howl out, hoping to get Dimitri's attention. Growling out my frustration, I lift my muzzle to the air spinning around trying to catch a glimpse off his scent. Standing on my hind legs, leaning against a tree with my fore paws. I howl, catching his slightly sandalwood-ish smell. I take off like a bullet, weaving in and out of the trees chasing Dimitri.

~~Dimitri~~

I was holding Megan when the smell of blood filled my nose, my fangs sharpened making my throat ache from my dying thirst. Laying Megan back down and covering her with the swirling purple and blue quilt, I run outside my eyes landing on a large dead deer at my brothers paws. My reaction was automatic, without a concious thought I found myself drinking deeply from the animals bloody neck. The rich liquid pouring down my throat, its sweet tart-ness leaving a wonderful taste in my mouth. My fangs helping puncture its major vein making the blood flow faster into my mouth, gulping it down, feeling it flow into my body, waking an instinct within me. Awakening my hunger.

The large deer ran dry, much too soon for my liking. I shoot off into the forest braking trees and pulling off branches in my way. Hearing Damiens searching howl makes me run faster, tackling the first animal in my way. Sinking my fangs into its neck as it fights for its life, the poor deerling didn't fight for long. It's frail body going limp in my grasp, signaling its death. Its sweet blood only fueling my growing thirst. As soon as the last drop of blood runs down my throat. I'm off finding a herd of wild boars, I finish off two more before the others begin to run.

I know this is wrong, I know I should stop but I can't. I feel the animals blood dripping from my chin in a macabre sight. My hands are covered in dirt and blood, my clothes are torn and blood splattered. I look down horrified at myself, but as soon as another animal crosses my path I don't hesitate to sink my teeth into it as well. A bear comes along, possibly coming to see what the commotion is, I somehow find myself overpowering the big animal already more than halfway down with its blood. I drop its lifeless carcass on the ground as I turn slaughtering half a herd of deer.

That's where my brother found me, bent over a doe as her leg spasms cease. The light dimming in its big black eyes, as its blood flows through me mingling with the rest.