Lonely

~~ Megan~~

Finally coming to my senses I get up. They stare at me clearly confused. I don't want any part of them, all they're doing is setting me up for some cruel prank. Not saying anything I walk away from them. I hear them calling for me. " Leave me alone. I don't want to be hurt anymore. Go with the rest of them!" I shout over my shoulder at them. As I continue to walk past the forest and the school towards my empty house, I think. Why am I so attracted to them? They're just like everyone else. They'll hurt me in some way. I've seen every trick in the book. As I get home I walk slowly up the stairs to my room, my knees screeching in protest. opening the door to my bare room I sit on the old matress. I kick off my old worn shoes laying back on my thin sheets. Grabbing my only comfort, the only one who hasn't hurt me, and will always be there for me, Luna. My stuffed bear, she's old and blue with a crescent moon birth mark on her left foot. Her white round tummy has a long row of stitches going up to her neck, and several more around her head. Luna has always been my comfort, holding her in my arms, hugging her tight, I finally let my tears fall. Soaking her soft fur.

Falling into a deep sleep.