Confessed

¥So hi again. this chapter is goin to

@babygurl0021 @bookworm1015101

Cuz they actually commented on the story earning this chapter :3 enjoy¥

~~Dimitri~~

"Mate?" SHIT! I haven't told her yet! Damnit! "Umm well.... You're kinda my soulmate.... See ima... ima vampire...." She looks at me, her eyes wide and then understanding clouds her features. "A... v-vamp-pire? Really?" I nod and she bursts out laughing. "Oh really? Show me." She says patronizing me. Sighing I open my mouth as I sharpen my fangs.

Her gasp tells me she saw them. Looking into her eyes knowing that my eyes are now a deep shade of purple. Standing on her tip toes she wraps her arms around my neck drawing me closer before crushing our lips together. Her tongue lightly traces my fangs making me groan. I lift her, wrapping her legs around my waist. I feel her moan as we slide onto my bed. Pulling back slightly to catch our breath. She lays panting under me I trail kisses down her neck finding her sweet spot. I work on that spot making a small red hickey as she moans and writhes. Pulling back completely I look into her eyes and ask her. "Do you want to be my mate?" "Forever and ever and ever." I lay next to her stroking her hair as she falls asleep in my arms. I fall into a deep slumber with a smile on my face next to the world's most perfect mate ever......