Damien

~~Damien~~

Our little princess doesn't look too good. I think to myself stopping right infront of our house. leaving the keys in the ignition I hop out opening the truck door for my brother. Pulling Megan into my arms I cradle her gently to not cause her pain, her eyes closed and her laboring breath make me lean over to kiss her forehead. Making her eyes pop open in shock. She tries to speak but I Shush her carrying her into the house.

"Set her on the table." I hear Dimitri yell from the bathroom. Laying her carefully on the table I go heat up a pot of water and get her pillows from the sofa, placing them under her head. "You comfy, Little Princess?" I ask her. She nods eliciting a gasp of pain. "Shhh shhh everything's gonna be okay."

Stroking her hair lightly I yell for Dimitri. "Dude! Hurry the fuck up!" " I'm coming!" He runs down the stairs his arms full of bandages and medical things. moving out of his way but staying close to her side. I watch as Dimitri cleans her up.

"Megan are there any injuries I can't see?" He asks her and she shrugs not knowing. "Is it okay if I check to make sure?" She nods slightly. "I'm gonna have to lift your shirt, but I'll make sure you stay covered." He slowly and gently pulls up her shirt exposing blossoming bruises and scars. Lightly his hands room over the bruises. "Does any of this hurt you at all?" She shakes her head whispering. "I've had worse."

My eyes narrow at her statement wondering what happened. 'Dude look into her mind. Find out what happened.' I tell Dimitri through our mind link. Watching my brother intently I notice when his eyes widen in shock. 'I...I can't get a read on her' Dimitri's voice tells me. 'But how??' 'I don't know. Only way is for us to claim her but we can't do that now.' 'I know I know.'

My mind whirls at the fact that my princess.... isn't human