Megan

~~Megan~~

I was supposed to stay away from them, but when they parted the crowd around me I was completely relieved. My tormentors came back at full force, knocking me down the stairs, and kicking my ribs. I'd dealt with worse pain but still I just wanted to run or fight back. The last kick to my back stopped me from doing much. I didn't even fight when Dimitri carried me to his truck or when he layed me across his lap, something about them just makes me not want to push them away.

Laying on the table in a HUGE MAGNIFICENT kitchen I felt Dimitri tend to my wounds, Damien never once leaving my side. They looked angry when I told them that I'd dealt with worse. I lifted my arm trying to caress Damien's cheek, but my arm fell limply to my side making me go deeper into my mind.

Heal, heal, heal, heal. Get better you've been through worse. Those Bitches won't break you.

I felt my strength returning to me making me feel good as new. My bruises were still there but it's as if they disappeared. Taking a deep breath I lift myself upright into sitting position. My faded blue shirt hanging loosely on my thin frame. "T-thank you." I tell them my voice shaking slightly.

"You don't have to thank us, little princess." Damien tells me getting closer to me. "Are you still in pain?" Dimitri asks his eyes full of concern. "No no I'm okay. Thank you really." Leaning forward I hug them both tightly, cherishing the feel of their arms wrapping around me. The only time anyone has touched me other than for violence.

Remembering who I am I pull away, my cheeks flushing slightly. "S-sor-rry. I-I got carried away." "I like when you get carried away." Dimitri says making me blush more profoundly. Looking around at the magnificent kitchen, wanting so badly to be able to cook and bake in this wonderful kitchen. Noticing my infatuation Dimitri speaks.

"Would.... would you like to cook?" I nod eagerly my hands itching to make something. "Then go ahead. Use anything and everything you want." He smiles down at me. "Really?" I ask. "Really." Damien chimes in.

Hopping off the table I walk to the marble counters and run my hands over its flat surface. Deciding on what I'd make for the boys I set out gathering everything I'd need.