6 Say Assalamualaikum

Now it was amazing how clearly she remembers the reason she parted ways with Akshaya. Generally for optional language classes they went to a different classroom. This meant the chaos of choosing the seats and entering early in class to get the best ones. She and Akshaya had a kind of permanent seats at the front of the class.
One day they were held back due to an assignment submission and reached the class late. Which resulted in them sitting at the back of class. Now Esha was the compromising type so it didn't really matter where she sat in class but Akshaya seemed to have something else in mind. She took a paper and started writing " You are not new here. By now you should know that this is the permanent desk of Akshaya and Esha. You low lifes have no right sitting there so either get off that desk or pay 50 bucks." She made Esha sign that and threw it at the 1st benchers. It slowly turned into a horror movie when those students gave the slip to their teacher and she called Esha. She sent her to the headmaster's room. That was the last of the 1st friendship Esha had in Bahrain. She did make other friends but always kept them at arms length.

This was also the place where she discovered her likes, dislikes, moods and feelings for the opposite gender.
She also got her 1st crush in this school. He was a guy from her class. Brown eyes, dark hair and a toned body, tall figure. He was a sight to behold . She always spent her lunch staring at the guy but like most guys he ignored her. She never had the courage to go to him and talk so she contented with looking from far....

Those were the days of innocence and fun. When you are young and still not in the teen phase you are in one of the best phases if childhood. Maybe because the only tension you have is homework and exams and the only thing you need to take care of is your own self. As you grow up responsibilities keep adding up and you lose the innocence. It happens to everyone. Some think they are the only ones but these changes happens to all and is inevitable. You have to learn to live with it.
One more thing that she had to live with was her parents relationship. It deteriorated with time. Until it came to them fighting every other day. It was a torture to see and it affected her scores. She still managed and also started to enjoy her school just a bit....