16 Let's be Friends......Best Friends

Its funny how fast a year goes and your life changes. Esha was someone who wanted stability and what happened was fluctuating changes.
The lost part of the group was returning and everyone was excited. The only thing that can be said about Kitty was that she was similar in nature to Esha.
People started speculations about what would happen. Will the group remain intact or will it break apart?
She is smart.  That's the 1st thing that Esha understood about Kitty.  Call it luck, call it coincidence but they sat at the same table. The 1st few weeks were weird with kitty adjusting in class and teachers cracking their whips. But eventually, they got used to each other.  The dry humor, sensitive emotions and overall craziness of each other. People were right. One of the rare times they were right. Kitty and Esha were too similar to be either good friends or bitter enemies. From favorite movies to favorites shows to how they react in a situation were eerily similar. Their excitement and also commitment were same. 

If Shifa was the softie. Esha and Kitty were the hardcore tomboys. Esha found that she could open up and be herself with Kitty. Be crazy and be natural without hiding in the shadows. It felt like school just got a new meaning. Every class, every teacher found them cooking up the next crazy stunt. Why should boys have all the fun? Breaking them apart was next to impossible and still is. This might just be one of those friendships where distance just meant that you try your level best to make sure your Idiot friend didn't forget you.

Even now they reminisce the old memories. They get lost in them and talk for hours. to remember those you would need a few keywords and they are- Tissue paper, maths, and accounts.

Dry humor and bad jokes these are not things that you keep in your heads. No, you do the next best thing. that is write them up on tissue papers. These will either stay forever with you or get lost. one thing for that they do is to bring tears to your eyes and smile on your face to remember. Soft, silky white tissues held unaccountable memories. Finding one just bought back every moment spent writing them up.  From making up Maths formulas to twisting up accounts balance sheets. They have done it all and recorded it forever in these tissues.

Maths- A subject of horror for students. Hate the subject and the teacher. Now found the perfect solution to the problem. Bring your best friend with you. Being with them makes even a boring subject interesting. That's exactly what Kitty's presence did. The class was horrible but the jokes made were hilarious. even the evil eye from the teacher couldn't stop the laughs that they shared. Was it 12 x2 or was it tuwalve x square? 

Accountancy was the bane of their life. It had the worst teacher and the worst syllabus. It made them question their decision of taking commerce. The teacher had one goal in mind- give the students hell in the form of homework. Piles and piles of homework later they still remember the infamous accounts teacher and still hate her voice and subject. 

Today's world is about moving fast. No one has time for anyone. A text here, a Hello there is a lot of trouble. In this world of short forms, they write full sentences. And in this world of temporary connections, they talk every day. If you really want to keep a friendship, you have to work hard to keep it. And believe me, its easier said than done.