2 Sudden Changes

That wasn't the end of trouble though. Her father didn't go back to work instead started again to look for jobs elsewhere. This bothered her because she knew she would not see her father again as soon as he gets a job. She wanted him to spend time with her, play with and pay attention to her. But the more time passed the more her dad became distant and aloof. She started missing him even though he was right beside her.
She didn't know what to say. What happened to bring this change in her dad? The next thing she knew her mom and dad fought. Not one nor two days but almost every day......
She used to end up crying after her parents fights.
"What is happening? I don't like this. It is not a happy place. Mamma and papa are not happy. I should do something but what? Please God help me......" was her usual thoughts before going to bed.
No one understands why people change all of a sudden. Its something that happens to everyone at some point in their life. Some incidents or accidents just change the way a person reacts and behaves.....
There comes a time when you just learn to live with it. It becomes a part of your daily life.....
But this wasn't the end of changes in her life. There was more to come. Her father's next job was abroad in Oman.

The city of Muscat, Oman's port capital, sits on the Gulf of Oman surrounded by mountains and desert. With history going back to antiquity, it mixes high-rises and upscale shopping malls with landmarks such as the 16th-century Portuguese forts, Mirani and Jalali, looming clifftop over Muscat Harbor.
The day he was leaving for Oman was one day she would remember forever. Her parents had a fight that day. The worst till date. And her father left without even a goodbye to her. She had been sitting beside him on the sofa the whole time he packed up.  But her father didn't even glance at her by mistake.  It was as if he wanted to run away from the place.  By now she understood that he needed to leave in order to earn but she didn't understand his reluctance to look back at what he was leaving behind.  Afterall they were his family.