10 A New Part

And thus started a new part of her life.
She thought she was used to the life in Arab but she was wrong. Jeddah turned out to be something else.
It started with the rule of wearing Abayat for every girl above the age of 12. Closing every shop for 5 times a day for Namaz. And in turn the shops were open till 3 in the morning. The death penalty rate was high for any misconduct.
It was a strict country but ever more peaceful than Bahrain had been.
"Well this place seems better already. I am prepared though,hopefully I won't be making the same mistakes from Bahrain. How much different can it be anyway " This was the thought running through her head while going home from the airport. What she didn't imagine were the new mistakes she would make and how much more different  her life will become.  Also she made some friends who might just stay forever.......

The 1st day at Jeddah was not as much crazy as Bahrain maybe because she knew what to expect. But there were still few surprises......
The flats were huge and by huge it looked a two bedroom flat could house at least 10 people at a time and still have room for more...
They closed every shop, every mall for every Namaz.....
They had to wear Abayat any time she went out of the house....
Biggest of all the punishments were as strict as the rules.....
Well every start has a rough road. Also she has matured in these 4 years in Bahrain so her view on things are changing and also her life.... there are decisions she has to make and the reasons she has to consider for them....