11 New level

A new life should be easy to start if you are familiar with the type of place you are going to. But the confusion of growing up is crazy. It takes over every feeling in life.
When you are crossing over from being a kid to a teenager it changes your thinking, your emotions and your behaviour.
You start being reluctant to do whatever your parents say. You feel that every decision you take is the best and well thought out. This is also a time to form crushes and even life long friendships. It was time you leave behind being a kid and turn into a teenager.
People are right when they say this is the best period of your life. After this there is no chance to have freedom from everyday life.
For Esha this meant learning to be strong, become a shoulder to cry on for her mom and get the best out of school.
1st few weeks in Jeddah were perfect. Her dad had bought a car and they roamed about in the city and shopping till late at night. She didn't start school till the next month due to Ramadan holidays so the trips were like a much needed vacation.
One clear memory from these days was when they had gotten back from a shopping trip at 5 in the morning. She remembered her dad calling the relatives just to wish them good morning and telling them about just being back from shopping.
There was also a few things that had changed in their daily lifestyles. One such instance was when her dad brought Gulian Novelty Chocolates for her that to two big boxes. 2nd was obviously the car. They didn't have it in Bahrain. 3rd was the weekend trips to the mall. They were more regular and continued till the end of their stay in Jeddah.  Also the quality of food they ate changed. But as usual it was too good to last long.
It started out small this time. She was going to a really good private school. It was a all girls school where your status and extra talents decided the friends you make. Like if you are from rich family you got boasting friends, if you are dancer you had dancer friends and so on. It was not like they avoided the regular students, they just didn't feel they were important enough to care for. She used to get invited to big parties but they were so lavish that she left out each time. She did try making friends but ended up with only one girl who kept her friendship- Misha.