19 Am I the New Girl again

You never know what will happen till you see it happen. Being a girl from the gulf had its own problems.
The time Esha went for face to face interview for Alliance University in Bangalore she entered a different India. It had developed a lot in these 8 years. When she used to come here for vacations she didn't notice the changes but now she had to adjust in the changes.  It was 4th grade all over again. Well let's get started.
Their trip to Bangalore was more than expected. With a few detours ofcourse. Her mom had finally convinced her dad to visit Mysore. It was the nearest tourist attraction. And also because they needed a vacation really. Her dad procured three bus tour tickets and off they went. It was one of the best trips she had with her family. They roamed around the city of Mysore the whole day and clicked pictures with weird poses and shopped for the best quality Mysore Silk. They saw palaces build for kings and the reserves for animals. The best attraction was the water show at Vrindavan gardens. All in all it was a magical trip.When they came back at night there was no sadness of returning back.

A few months after this Esha and her mom returned back to India.  This time to settle into the hostel and college life.
The 1st night in the hostel was weird. She was the 1st one to arrive and the hostel was still not cleared up. Her mom stayed with her that night and the hostel warden cleaned up one room they could stay in. They also provided some food and sleeping essentials. Overall they made there beds and slept with an eye open for the next bad thing to happen. The next day the other girls started to arrive and the questions started. It felt like they had a lot of questions.  Some did ignore her,which was ok by her but a little uncomfortable to her mom as she was looking for someone who would be able to keep an eye out for her daughter.
She eventually found someone and that girl was Neha.. a girl just like Esha from Nepal and the only other NRI. They empathized with each other on being different from others and feelings like an outsider because you come from a different country. 
Life doesn't always take away. It will give you something that you feel just the right amount of belonging. And Neha was that something.
A few days later college started and slowly but steadily Esha made friends with her hostel mates.