12 MISHA

One of the 1st friends in Jeddah. One word that explains her was innocent. She was the most purest soul. Saw the good in every person she met. No harsh words, no big fights and a soft singing voice were her identity.
She was the one who welcomed Esha and made her feel comfortable.
They used to spend a lot of time together singing songs in  free classrooms. Esha found the zeal to continue her passion for singing with Misha. Misha introduced her to some of the students there but most of them ignored her after a 1st few days. They were already an integrated family and Esha was the outsider.

Esha started to feel almost at home. One sharp memory is the birthday party that Misha threw. It was the one party Esha actually enjoyed. It was 1st time somebody wanted to do things only for her. Misha and Esha were the only ones who wore traditional attire in that party. It was a symbol of the budding friendship. Misha was from a very rich family yet she made Esha feel comfortable at her home.

This lasted the 2 years that she stayed in that school. They made memories. The teachers pegged them the trouble makers of class, the singers and the overall jokers. They shared their deepest desires with each other.
They promised a friendship where distance didn't matter, where time didn't matter and no secrets.
Maybe after a few years when they grow up and meet , they will still be the best friends they are now.
Two years- the time they spent together. Highschool became fun but again life happened and Esha changed school for the remaining two years.
She was in the same country but still far from her bestfriend. But they made it work.  They kept the connection between them alive and fun.
But looking back now they didn't try hard enough. They have reached a reality where they haven't talked for months and don't know what went wrong to create the distance. It left a huge gap in Esha's life. But the show must go on with a wish to meet some day and relive the golden friendship days.