1 Hello

A/N
This the first time I am trying to write something so I would love if the people reading please correct me wherever I go wrong. Secondly I am a college student so I can't guarantee regular updates.
-----------------------------------------------------------
This story is of Esha who is at present 22 years old . At this point of her life she is standing at a crossroad remembering the past 21 years of her life and what she has been through. To say her life was colourful is an understatement. She has been through hell, She has laughed like there is no tomorrow and cried from pains indescribable. Still while thinking about it now its not clear to her if she has passed or failed in this game of life.
Lets go back in time and see how she has fared uptill now.
Born in India. She has been to exactly two countries and had to leave behind most of her friends aboard........ What next? Ok lets take a look at her childhood . Till the age of 8 she had a normal life. As normal as any Indian girl can have. She had a lot of friends ,went to a convent school and spent time with her grandparents in holidays. But like people always say nothing lasts forever.......
It was recession time in India. People were getting shacked from jobs and firms were closing down. It was from that moment her life started to change. Her dad was one of the very few who were left in the company. It was almost at the verge of collapsing. Her Dad started searching for a new job and for the 1st time went out of state to Indore. He left her Mom and her behind at the beginning because of her studies. She used to miss her dad a lot. But she didn't show it on her face. She smiled and tried to deal with the situation . At that age she didn't completely grasp the concept of being away for earning for the family but knew that it was important for him to be away. After working for about a year he came back. She was quite happy about that. He bought toys, dresses and other things which to her 8 year old mind were treasures to be kept safe. They still are but now they also are reminders of how simple her life used to be then....