The Water Fairy: Yumi Dragneel

Edited

I am a fairy of the waters, a fairy who knows them like the back of her hand.

I would have taken care of the waters.

Highlight "would have".

Until he came along.
----------------------------------------------
Yumi Dragneel; Tenroujima's tender to the waters. It all fits like an apple in the eye.

I had a person who loved me, they were a ghost. Though, I can't remember their name. Strange, right? Very strange. I can't remember her name...

But I know that I had someone else who loved me, Yotsuya. Where is he now? Why did he go missing?

Anyways, I see a ship coming, people are on it. I have to tell Zeref, he'll know what to do. So, I mush to Zeref, who is training me for a situation like this. If it happens.

"Zeref!" I shout from the waters carefully so the people don't hear me. "Zeref! People are here!" I keep calling his name over and over again so he hears. I finally see him come out from behind a tree, his eyes very wise-like and serious.

"We have people, Zeref." I say quietly. "They have a ship and only some of them are off it. What should we do?" Zeref looks at me with his wise eyes. I can tell already that he's thinking. Finally, he stoops to my height and looks at me in my eyes, straight and serious. "Yumi," he starts. "Remember the training we went over when this happens?" I nod my head yes, my pink hair in my way. "I want you to see the people and tell me what they look like. Don't hesitate. Got it?"

I did get it. This was bound to happen again, I just didn't know it was now. I nod yes to Zeref again and run over to the ship. All the people were leaving it and running, like it was a race.

"Water sight." I whispered as I touched the water. My vision was transferred to the ocean, I could see a women made of water in the ocean with a fish who looked like it was a person who did Takeover magic. It was funny and I loved it, I wanted to see if there were more like that.

I diverted the vision's sight to the ship. There was a boy with pink hair like mine except brighter that was messed up and a blue flying cat. He caught most of my vision's attention. I saw him and the cat fly overhead, the cat was holding the guy so he wouldn't fall. They landed on Tenroujima and started running towards the right.

My vision ended there. I returned to the island in my own body. I had to tell Zeref what I saw, a boy with my hair color. I ran my fingers through my hair. Maybe, just maybe, he knew something about me? No, impossible, I never knew anything about him. He was a stranger. I have to tell Zeref. He'll know what to do, right? Right?

Who was that boy?