A Fairy Tail

Edited

After I explained that I was Natsu's sister, Natsu told me about himself and that the lady and man's names were Elfman and Evergreen. He told me about why he was here and about this wonderful guild named Fairy Tail.

"Could I join Fairy Tail?" I asked Natsu.

"After I become S-class, sure!" He says with a smile.

A blue cat comes from behind the rock we were behind. "Natsu, what happened?" He says rubbing his eyes.

Oops, I guess my water magic must've knocked him out.

"Oh, Happy." Natsu says looking at the cat named Happy. "You'll never believe what happened. I met my sister!" Natsu smiled wide at Happy.

Happy looks at me with a curious look. "You're Natsu's sister?" He asks.

"Apparently, yes." I said. "And you must be Happy?"

Happy smiled widely. "Aye!" He catchphrases. "I'm Happy! Natsu's friend!"

"Well I'm Yumi Dragneel. Natsu's sister  and the water dragon slayer." I say confidently.

Both Happy and Natsu marveled at me. Opps, I forgot to tell them that part earlier.

"Another dragon slayer?" Says Evergreen surprised. "I thought there was only 3 of them."

"Well..." I pause for a second, not sure what to say. "My dragon's name was Ledo and she disappeared so I "walked" to Tenroujima." I sweatdropped. That came out wrong. I thought.

"That's real man of you to walk on water!" Yelled Elfman.

"Hey." Says Natsu distracting me from Elfman. "Can you help me for a second? I need to find someone."

I didn't need to ask who he was finding, I already knew for some reason. "Oh, ok." I say with a dull voice. I was hoping to get to know Natsu a bit more.

I follow Natsu and Happy out to a forest area, where trees covered everywhere. "So can you help me find Mavis' grave?" Natsu asks. "I need to know so I can face Master Makarov and become S-class."

I guess I didn't know who he was looking for.

I knew where it was, yes, Zeref took me there all the time to see her. But, I couldn't tell him, Natsu would have S-class and something bad would happen. Something big.

"I'm sorry Natsu." I apologetically say to him. "But I have to keep that a secret." I noticed Natsu's scarf. "Also, your scarf is black."

Natsu looked down at his scarf and freaked out. Fire was literally around him and he was just kicking. "DAMN THAT GUY!!!!!!" He yells at the top of his lungs. "HE MADE MY SCARF BLACK! THIS WAS A PRESENT FROM IGNEEL!"

"Ok, ok, Natsu calm down." I say. For a brother, Natsu sure was childish. Is he even older than me?

Suddenly, Natsu walked away from me. "Hey!" I yell to him. "Where are you going?!"

"Huh?" He says looking behind at me. "Happy said that we can't just leave you behind, so we should take you with us! So are you coming?"

Happy winked at me. I started smiling, no one ever wanted me to join them. "Y-yea I'm coming." I yell to him.

"I can help you!" I leave behind the forest area and follow Natsu and Happy. I'm not losing another brother, not today or ever.

Today, I finally feel like showing the colors of the water.