Dragon

Turns out that the thing Natsu wanted me to go to was a secret yet public thing. This girl named Cana had a dad named Gildarts, and ironically, he was in Fairy Tail too.

A lot of hugging happened and when they got back, Natsu and I failed to act surprised. Lucy wasn't really mad at me, but she was mad at Natsu for blowing our cover.

I was spared of Lucy's kick. That was scarier than Natsu himself.

Overall, we all had a fun time. Gray and Natsu with their fight, Juvia silently planning to kill me when I got in her way, and everyone else being themselves. It was all good.

"Listen up brats!" I heard Master Makarov said to everyone. "I have some news I need to share!"

All the Fairy Tail members turned to face him. I faced him too.

"Since our S-class trial was disrupted, we will not be continuing it. So, we will leave the island."

Natsu groaned. "But I want to get S-class!" He complained. "Cmon Gramps! Fight me!"

I thought the Master would reject his offer, but what happened next surprised me extremely.

"Alright." He said calmly.

"Aw yeah! I'm all fired up now! FIRE DRAGON---"

The Master's hand extended into one giant fist and pushed Natsu hard into a tree. Natsu flailed around like a bug. His expression was priceless.

I smirked. Makarov let Natsu down and let him go to the crowd I was in. I punched him playfully and he winced with a smile.

Suddenly, a giant boom shook what felt like all of Tenroujima. "What the hell was that?!" Exclaimed Natsu.

A dragon roar shook what was now all of Tenroujima. Natsu's eyes went wide, and so did mine. Acnologia was here. But that wasn't what Natsu was thinking.

"A dragon?!" He said loudly. "What's a dragon doing on Tenroujima?!"

All the Fairy Tail members ran toward where the sound was coming from. We all knew because it got louder and louder.

The dragon faced us, behind it was a chaos and frenzy of destroyed wildlife. Acnologia was destroying the island.

"Oi!" Called out Natsu. "Do you know anything about Igneel?!"

I grabbed his arm. "Natsu! No!" I said to him. "You can't call out to Acnologia, are you asking for a death wish?!"

"He is indeed, Yumi Dragneel, but let's not get ahead of ourselves." Said a double voice behind me.

I turned around to see that no one was there. Everyone else heard it too and turned around to see nothing.

"Down here Fairy Fail!" Yelled the voice. I looked down at my shadow.

It was talking and smiling.

"Oops, my magic must've captured one on accident!"

A giant ball of water covered me. It was easy to breath, but I couldn't get out, the ball of water was trapping me with my own magic.

My shadow laughed.

It was detached from me.

"Doesn't it feel so good to know Lord Acnologia will spare you but not all these Fairy Freaks?!" The shadow teased.

It stepped out of the ground, which was completely impossible because no one on the island knew Shadow magic.

The shadow wore the same attire I had with the demons. Except her's were the color black.