Healer

Edited

The Tree
It falls
The people
Them too
The boy
He lives
The girl
She doesn't know who to trust
The enemies
They'll cry
The others
They'll die
The water
Is silent
The wind
Is dim
The fire
Is out
The iron
It rusts
The keys
They won't open anything
The ice
It melts
The sword
That's old
All because a dragon and a girl could never see each other
I am Yumi's demon

I open my eyes slowly to see the sky is clear. No clouds. It's like they've all ran away from the island. And yet the sky is so dark.

I sit up and see a white cat that looks like Happy but different and a girl that's about my age but bigger. I also see Natsu healed, oh, his scarf was also white again.

"Yumi, are you okay?" He asks me. "Yea, I'm okay now, thanks." I respond. That was an idiot response. I mean, I could've said, "Yea, I'm okay. Thanks for asking. Oh, also, thanks for saving my sorry ass back there when I was almost dead. Yea, I forgot that part when I almost died and you sacrificed your own MAGIC TO SAVE ME AND YOUR GUILD."

God, I was stupid. "You must be Yumi, Natsu's sister." Says the girl. She sticks her hand out to me. "Well I'm Wendy!" She smiles at me. The white cat looks at her like she's crazy. I shake her hand. "Yumi. Yumi Dragneel." I say.

"And this is Carla she's from Edolas."

Natsu gets close to me and looks at me. "You do know what Edolas is right?" He asks blinking slowly.

"Isn't that the opposite of Earthland, the place humans and wizards live, where we all have opposites of each other that have no magic." I cover my mouth. Natsu laughs his head off. "Aw man!" He says laughing. "I bet you can tell who Gajeel is right away!"

I punch him on his head to stop his laughing. "I hope he's not a bigger idiot than you." I whisper silently.

"Wendy, what about Gramps?" I heard Natsu say while rubbing his head. "Is he healed?"

"No, I couldn't heal him." Wendy said sadly.

"Master's injuries are too fatal child." I heard Carla say for the first time. "You can't heal him and drain your magic."

I looked up and saw Carla try to comfort Wendy. If Wendy couldn't heal him, would that mean...

"Let me try to heal the master." I say standing up. "I have Water dragon slayer magic and healing magic. I also have a debt to repay to Fairy Tail. As long as he's hydrated, I can help."

Carla looked at me half-heartedly. Happy looked happily at me. Wendy and Natsu had blank faces but they nodded their head yes as to say that I could heal him.

I walked over to Master, his bandaged body breathing slowly. "In the sight of the fairies of the water, I heal those who have been harmed." I say for the spell. "Sisters of the water and snow, heal this man of all his injuries and cure his heart of all his sadness. I invoke healing magic, chapter 4 of Mavis, Fairy Light."

A bright, white magic circle appeared around me and Master. Its light was shining like the sun. Wendy, Natsu, Carla, and Happy marveled at it. "So pretty!" Complimented Wendy. "How are you doing that?"

The light from the magic circle disappeared and became a little ball. It inserted itself into Master's mind. I turned to look at Wendy to answer her question. "I have no idea." I said.

All of them looked at me surprised. "Yumi, how can you not know how you did that?!" Asked Natsu. "Even I have to remember my moves!"

"More 'move' than remember." Said Happy.

"I DO REMEMBER THEM!"

"You just move Natsu."

"NO I REMEMBER THEM!"

"Your dialogue isn't even right."

"YES IT IS!"

I laughed at Natsu and Happy's argument about his moves and started to relax. Maybe joining Fairy Tail in the future would be this exciting.

I tried using my magic on them, but it didn't work. What the...

The water is silent, he is close.

What was that voice? Some sort of prophet? Some sort of wizard? Who was that?

Who ever it was, I'm not afraid of them, not anymore.