Her again?

I stopped in front of a cave marked with an 'E'. This was it, this was where I would meet Mavis. The person who freed me from Bluenote's grasp. I was going to thank her.

The cave was wet and damp, the terrain was rocky but settle. Just as it was supposed to be. I remember coming here years ago with Zeref. My promise was made, I heard a voice.

That was Mavis.

I stepped closer to a light where someone was. A dark but lightly brown haired girl who was being talked to by Mavis. I didn't need to look closer to understand what Mavis was giving her.

Fairy Glitter. I thought happily. Mavis is giving this girl Fairy Glitter. Of course I knew what it was, I had the same power. It was on my hand ,so, I always wore gloves to keep it a secret.

The girl turned around, tears lightly dripping down her face. I hid behind a rock about my size. The girl ran to outside the cave. As soon as she left, I came out from behind the rock and looked after the grave ahead of me. It was just like I remembered, the two stones that made the circle and line in the middle, the moss and grass that grew around its edges and bottom.

This was it. I was going to meet Mavis.

Hello Yumi. I heard a voice say. Welcome to my grave. I think you might remember it. When I first saw and spoke to you.

"But I don't remember seeing you, Mavis." I said. "I only remember hearing your voice saying that I had a guild heart. What does that mean?"

You never saw me because you never had Fairy Tail's insignia. But, your still a Fairy Tail member at heart. You have the courage to do what's right and you protect those who need protecting. That's what I meant by you having a guild's heart.

"Sorry for asking."

I don't mind Yumi.

I stood there silent for a second. I couldn't see Mavis because I never had the guild insignia of Fairy Tail. And now, I still couldn't see her. I could only hear her. She was still just a voice inside my head.

Yumi. I heard her say. You can see me, not physically, but mentally. However, I may be able to help you. Please, come closer.

I stepped hesitantly into the room where Mavis' grave was. But, my steps became softer and less hesitant as I went in. It was nothing like I had seen when I was younger.

Fireflies danced around the room, lights sparkled the room with brightness, and flowers and grass grew around Mavis' grave.

Beautiful isn't it? Said Mavis. The fireflies sort of reminded me of you when you were younger.

I was surprised at Mavis' words Reminded her of me when I was younger? I never even met her physically!

Oh! Sorry! She said suddenly. I forgot to tell you! But first...

A bright light shined on the bottom of my left glove, where Fairy Glitter was. I was marveled at how bright it was. It filled me with happiness and warmth.

Then, the light disappeared and where it stood was a turquoise Fairy Tail insignia.

It's permanent. Said Mavis happily. I knew the day would come when you would become a Fairy Tail member, and here it is.

An even brighter light shone over the grave. Inside it seemed to be a girl. Once the light died down, a blondish girl appeared before me. She was barefoot and had a smile that seemed to make flowers grow.

"Hello Yumi!" She said cheerfully. "It's finally nice to see you again!"

I was awestruck at her words and her appearance. She was nothing like the woman I imagined talking to me through my mind. Mavis looked more like an innocent child than a strong woman. But looks could be deceiving, she did look strong and courageous. I wasn't sure if this was the voice that believed in me.