Meeting

Natsu, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Lucy, the exceeds, and I all walked back to camp. Throughout the way, Natsu kept trying to pull me close to him, but so did Gray. They both eventually fought over who should have me first, but they stopped when I told them to.

Gray blushed quietly and Natsu was mad but smiling under his angry expression. Eventually, Natsu got the first hook and I walked closer to him.

Gray looked at Natsu jealously, and Natsu looked at Gray with an evil face that was cat-like. Lucy, Erza, and Wendy all tried to free me from Natsu, but...

Anyways, we made it to camp, and were greeted by even more Fairy Tail members. All of them except a blue-haired girl weren't people I recognized.

The blue-haired girl tended to Gray's wounds while gently touching him like he was some priceless status that was her's forever. Gray didn't really care and kept facing me the whole time while looking down.

That caught the blue-haired girl's attention.

"Juvia has never seen you before." Said the girl who called herself Juvia. "Who are you and what are you doing near Gray-sama?"

Gray looked down at the ground where his crossed legs were, so much for help from a friend. "I'm Yumi." I said to her calmly so she didn't kill me. "Yumi Dragneel, I'm Natsu's sister and I knew Gray long ago."

Juvia's I'm-going-to-kill-you-face turned relieved straight away. "So you're Natsu's sister?" She said suspiciously. "Then why are you always near Gray-sama?"

"He saved my life."

"How?"

"I don't know."

That was a lie.

"As long as you don't love Gray-sama, then Juvia is fine with your presence." She said.

Gray looked up and I saw that he was blushing again. Juvia saw this and looked at me jealously.

"Yumi!" I heard Natsu say from his place on the ground. "Why are you talking to Frozen Brain over there?"

"Because I like meeting new people!" I said.

"Who are you meeting now?!"

"Juvia!"

"... Please come over here."

I rolled my eyes and got a laugh out of Gray, which Juvia then stared at me even more jealously. I walked over to Natsu who sat like a bored samurai. I sat down quietly.

"Your spending a lot of time with Ice Princess lately." He said without facing me.

"Can you blame me?" I responded to him. "Gray saved my life and I haven't seen him in months, let alone years."

"Yeah, well..."

"Natsu, I'm not some sort of baby that you have to protect. I can make my own life choice and do things on my own."

"I'm not worried about that."

"Then what are you worried about?"

"If I tell you, you might never trust me again."

"Then don't even bother."

I stood up. I was angry yet sad at the same time. Everything was so unfamiliar yet familiar. What was happening?

"Look," I started. "You weren't there for half of my life and I had to rely on others all my life, it was hard for me. I was never part of a guild and I was stuck on this island. You couldn't have known what it was like."

"I know more then you think." I heard him say. "I was all of those things, except being stuck on Tenroujima, and I never even knew you existed. So, don't push yourself too hard."

"I try not to."

I walk away from the scene that felt a little over the top. I didn't mean to offend Natsu in any way. It's just that... I don't how to put it.

"So you must be the new shrimp that Fire Brain was talking about." Said a rough voice behind me.

I turned around, behind me was a guy with deep black hair, piercings above his eyes, and a smile that looked iron. With him was a black exceed that had a small sword and looked like a panther.

"Yeah, what's your deal?" I asked.

"Nothing yet, just wanted to see if your the real deal."

"I suspect you know my name already then?"

"Sure. Gee-hee."

His laugh was like iron too, but that one kind of soft iron in Mavis location of her grave. "Your Gajeel Redfox, the Iron Dragon Slayer?" I said raising an eye.

"Yep, and your Yumi Dragneel, Water Dragon Dlayer and Flame Brains's sister?" He responded.

"Yeah."

The black exceed stepped up, or flew in front of Gajeel. "Panther Lily." He said in a serious voice. "Exceed from Edolas and Gajeel's exceed."

"I know." I responded. "You beat off a lot of guards."

"H-how did you know about that?!"

"Because I saw you when I was in that cell in Purehito's ship."

I turned around and spread my wings. "Nice talking to you, but I need to go, Natsu doesn't want me talking I guess."

"Already?" Said Gajeel smiling. "But we just got here."

"Yeah, but, hey, brothers are brothers and sisters are sisters."

I flew away into a nearby tall tree. I looked down into the Fairy Tail camp. All of the people there were so happy to see each other and talked about what happened. It was all so peaceful.

I sunk lower into the tree's branch. Only Lucy seemed to notice. I wish she was my sister instead of Natsu bring my brother. Lucy was always so kind and protective, but not too protective, sort of like... Like...

Zeref.

I remembered that time when he protected me, stepped up for me, he didn't need to do it, but he did. That's when I realized I was safe near him. Near my brother Zeref. I could never be like him, ever.

I soon sunk into the branch at the point of where I had my feet up to the top of where more leaves were. It was peaceful. My wings were out and covered my face. All I heard was the blurry noises of the people on Tenroujima.

I started to close my eyes...

"Yumi!" I heard Gray and Natsu yell. Ugh, great, they were the last people I wanted to hear right now.

"What do you want you two!" I yelled from the top of my quiet tree. "I'm busy!"

"Doing what?" Natsu yelled. "You're just sitting in a tree and staring!"

Natsu laughed mischievously and I clenched my hand up into a fist. "Shut up Fire Eater." Said Gray seriously. "If she doesn't want to come, she doesn't want to come. Don't push her."

My fist softened. Gray had saved me from beating up Natsu. I had to repay him somehow, because this wasn't the first time he saved my life.

"If she doesn't want to come, she doesn't want to come. Okay? Let's just go."

Natsu grabbed Gray's arm, his eyes covered by his pink hair. It was scary, but it turned even more scarier when I looked up at Gray with an angry look.

"I don't care about you." He said to Gray. "But I do care about Yumi, so she's coming with us, whether you like it or not!"

"Natsu!" I said embarrassed yet considered. This was going to turn into a full fledged, actual fight wasn't it?

"I know I was rude to you." Said Natsu quietly letting go of Gray's arm. "But I'm trying my best to be your brother, so, I'm sorry ok?"

I hopped down from the tree and walked past him, but I stopped right when I was near him. "I'm sorry for acting rude too." I said quietly. "But hey, we're still related, aren't we?"

I saw Natsu smile with his head still down. "Yeah." He said brightly. "Still related."