11 - Chat Noir

When Ladybug's Miraculous beeped, Chat knew she was low on time. "Excuse us!" He said, pushing off the ground with his baton, pulling Ladybug with him.

"Let go, you cat." Ladybug laughed as they landed on a roof.

"Alright." Chat smirked.

He knew Ladybug was just about to run out of time on her Miraculous. They began to race each other again, when suddenly, Ladybug de-transformed and Marinette fell through a gap between buildings. She let out a yelp before Chat caught her. He clung to the wall. "Hey, wait a minute." Chat said, realization striking as he remembered the alley.

"Oh, no." Marinette noticed, too.

"Didn't expect to cat-ch you." He smirked.

Marinette, smiling slyly, rolled her eyes. "Oh! Chat Noir!" Marinette giggled.

"Yeah, I know right?" Chat laughed, flexing his arm around Marinette's waist.

She didn't mind as much the second time round. "Ooh, muscles!" She smiled, leaning forward, nose close to Chat's.

"You don't seem so im-purr-essed, Boo." Chat moved forward, nose pressing against Marinette's.

"Maybe I am." Marinette changed the script.

Chat laughed and pressed forward, but Marinette moved back and he kissed air. "I mean you guys are cute, but can we leave now?" Tikki asked, leaning down from Marinette's head.

Marinette laughed and Chat blushed, climbing up the wall. "Sorry, Tikki." Marinette said, placing the Kwami into her bag.

"Let's go, not-so-noble steed!" Marinette commanded, shifting to Chat's back.

"I'd prefer "My Love"." Chat complained.

"Okay, then off we go, my stray!" Marinette pointed an arm straight ahead, smiling.

"If you weren't so cute, I'd leave you here." Chat smirked.

"Psh, shut up." Marinette blushed, pulling closer to Chat's back.

Chat glanced at her out of the corner of his eye. How sweet. He landed softly on Marinette's balcony, letting her down gently. Chat's Miraculous beeped and he glanced at it. "One more?" Marinette sighed.

"Sorry, Mari." Chat embraced Marinette.

"Not your fault." Marinette smiled up at Chat.

"You know, Tikki wants to see Plagg. I could just show you who I-" Marinette stopped Chat with a hand.

"There's already a lot going on, Chat. With you coming back, I'm already overwhelmed. I just don't think now's a good idea. Besides, if I knew who you were, it'd alter my perception of you. Let's wait. Until I know you better, I mean." Marinette put her hand on Chat's cheek.

He held it with one of his own hands. "Alright, Mari."

The two stood like that a moment, staring into each other's eyes. Predictably, the couple began to lean towards each other. "I'll think of a time." Marinette said, their noses practically touching.

"Don't make it too far away. I'm struggling to pull myself away now." Chat closed the gap between them.

When they parted, Marinette smiled. "Don't be so cheesy, cat." She tapped his nose.

"Only cheesy phrases and words work when explaining how much you mean to me." Chat laughed.

"You're so cliché. I love it." Marinette said, pulling close to Chat.

"I'm glad you do." Chat's Miraculous beeped once more.

Marinette groaned and then kissed Chat. "Need to de-transform? My bathroom's available." Marinette laughed.

"Ch. Good-bye, Marinette." Chat laughed, saluting as he stepped from Marinette's balcony, de-transforming in an alley before walking casually home.

That girl. Adrien thought, looking up at Marinette's balcony, where the girl stood, smiling dreamily at the sky as she thought of her Chat Noir.

----------

AN

------

Okay too many chapters with ANs. BUT: Imma make an IG soon, so look out for that.

I think I have a way to post my AMV but then I have to reset this other channel....

But yeah!

Thanks for your support as always,

stay awesome

and LOVES

DOLLLLLYYYYY

#givepewdshisdiamondplaybutton

UPDATE:

APPARENTLY  DIDNT PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER

I'VE POSTED THE AMV AT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFJyLNkvB9o

OR JUST SEARCH UP "Rather Be Ladybug" ITS THE ONE UPLOADED BY DOLLY CHAN

OKAY

LOVES

GIVE PEWDS HIS BUTTON