Zaria!!!!!!

We walked to our locker. We walked to class after the bell. Shy' Nyll pulled me aside "don't be your old nerdy self Lexi" she said smirking "whatever' i said and rolled my eyes. We walked to class the teacher started being boring and talking about what she did over summer nobody was listening. Then I noticed someone walk in he was so hot I looked at him. The teacher told him to take a seat beside me. "Hi" he said I looked away "I'm Demtrius but call me D". "I'm PorschA I said nicely" Then looked away. "PorschA Alexis King,"  Shy whispered" you like that boy! " she continued. I bushed "Syh' Nyll Holly James you like my bother" then she blushes and hits me "hey you started it" I said. I here a door open dramatically and a familiar voice say I'm back. Zaria half the class yelled. That's me she said with her ghetto self. I looked up the teacher was hiding under her desk finally the bell rang 23 minutes later.
D's POV
*****************************
I walked in and saw a cute girl looking at me. I said hey she ignored me I never got ignored before I told her my name she told me her name and ignored me agin. I was gonna get this girl I will not rest until I do. I saw her in the hallway our lookers are beside one another. I asked her for her number she entered it in my phone and left. I looked at her ass it was nice real nice. This girl was fine and she would be mine.
PorschA's POV
********************************
He asked me for my number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!