Bahamas part 2

We got to the Bahamas and we went to a club there was a 1950 theme so we all dressed up. We looked so sexy. I slipped on a bikini under my dress just in case. My date got me around 9 we partied and drank I managed my drinks after one margarita and 2 shots I stopped drinking and danced I wasn't tipsy and I was having fun and even better I wouldn't have a hangover then at one point D convinced me to jump in the lake by a waterfall I stripped off my dress he took off his shirt damn I looked at him he works out I guess I wasn't paying attention before because damn he took my hand and we jumped off a rock and splashed into the water it was so cold what was I thinking then I went to my baby and kissed him he was feeling on me so I guess that was fine. I got on his back so he could swim us back to the land he swam back then u had to climb up this rock to get out then when I was about to stand up he pulled me down and I fell in the water then it was on I pulled him then at one point we ended up at the waterfall I wasn't paying attention because we was scraping we went up under the water fall and there was this little cave It was beautiful he kept on feeling on me and we were kissing then I thought are you crazy in a cave no way Stop I said he backed up and we got back to land I went to my hotel room after collecting my dress and shoes and crashed.
I woke up took a shower and did my hygiene it took a hour to do my hair because it was nappy I put on some foundation, concealer, mascara and a little lip gloss because I wasn't about to spend forever to do my makeup if it was just gonna melt off my face. I got up to go get some breakfast with the family Ty Ty I screamed I haven't seen you this whole trip what have you been doing I asked I was out with the ladies he said I laughed. Who taught you how to talk to girls I asked D money he said I giggled you know I did D said and dapped him.
Hey baby I said and pecked him on the lips
hi beautiful he said
that's me
Very true
You wanna go on some boat experience you tour caves to it's really cool

You sure you didn't have enough of caves from last night S said giggling

I mugged her so she shut up and ate with her fat self

I think that would be cool but we are all going mom said

Shopping I cut her off
No all the boys said
Fine
No it's a family bonding thing and also a surprise she said

Do I need a bathing suit I asked

Yes a one piece daddy said

Yes daddy I replied
After I finished eating I got dressed in my orange bathing suit that I wore on the cruse just to see my daddy freak out. I put on a see through white cover up and some shorts I got some flip flops and my purse and meet my people downstairs. I said one pice daddy said I know this is all one pice I replied come on y'all he said. D came and wrapped his hand around my waist I kissed him a couple of times. We drove to the beach in a rental car and we got in a boat I saw a jet ski so I got the key, took off my shorts and top, hopped on and speed up I kept a nice pace keeping up with the boat they didn't even know I was missing. A few minutes later I heard yelling thwn the boat stopped so I stopped the jet ski. Where's my princess daddy yelled King Starbucks is right here daddy I yelled everyone looked at me what y'all is boring I said. They all go on jet skis and Ty Ty was pouting that he couldn't so I put his little 5 year old self in front of me and told him to hold on and if he touched anything I would throw him into the ocean. Faster he yelled I was going as fast as the jet ski went he was laughing so hard I thought he was gonna die. Everyone followed the boat then they ran out of gas we stopped filled them up and then got back on the boat and talked. When the boat stopped we had to gat on jet skis again but we had to make sacrifices for our guide and captain I got on D's S got on J's and Ty Ty got an Ty's. We were off to a island it was small but pretty I held on to D tight because he went fast I went fast to but he was also a reckless driver. When we had all 9 jet ski's tied up. We got to a empty landing there were lanterns big ones we were doing a release for Raymond my twin brother that died I don't know I got a feeling deep down that my twin is still alive like we're connected somehow I don't know. Hey Raymond I said I miss you how you doing we legal yay turn up how's my R I love you talk to me love you happy birthday I said then released my lantern and cried into D's shoulder who's Raymond he asked my twin brother I said oh he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked then he picked me up 1 2 3 everyone screamed when I looked up it was to late I was flying through the air next thing I know I'm hitting the warm water I sank down when I reached the bottom I sprung back up to the top spattering water trying to get air once I got out the water I punched D in the eye and pushed him in the water I got a jet ski and sped off. Once I got on the boat I got my stuff and took some money out my fathers wallet and hopped on the jet ski again and sped off once I reached the gas store and filled up the tank I left and went back to the beach I left the jet ski tied up. I went to the hotel and packed up my stuff and got another hotel room in another hotel I ordered room service and waited.
           D's POV
We got back to the boat but Lexi wasn't there she probably headed back to the hotel when we got back to the beach the jet ski was qtied up. When we got to hotel I went with S to apologize to Lex I got to the room S opened the door and all of PorschA's stuff was gone I called her
Baby where you at I asked

At a hotel

Where I'm sorry that
wasn't cool come back so we can talk

No I need time

Where are you baby

At a hotel I told you

Baby I'm super sorry I wanted to make you feel better I expected you to be like Ima hurt you and laugh

I know that's not why I'm upset

Then why you mad ma

I'm not mad

Then why you upset

I-I-I M-M-Miss H-H-Him

I know babe where are you we can talk

I'll text you the address

Okay ma I'll be there soon

Bye

Bye
I met her at the hotel and brought her back once I heard his whole name Raymond Troy King I know he was token from his home at 3 years old now he's a crip actually he tried to kill his own twin sister I also know Ima make my future wife happy Ima give her back Ray but first Ima talk to the king.
How dose D know so much about Raymond?

Will D and Lexi be together forever?

Will Lexi ever see her twin brother again?

Remember Comment, Vote, Share thanks for reading‼️‼️‼️