Thinking bout ya

I thought bout Lexi every day since I saw her yesterday in class. I'm thinking bout her now I thought bout what Jay said yesterday romantic I have just the thing. Once I took a shower, did my hygiene, and got dressed I went downstairs to eat mom I said kissing her forehead when did you get so tall she said cutting me off like 3 years ago I said well that makes me short she said this every morning. I love you mom I said eating some breakfast she cooked, when I was done I cleaned up, ran to my room to get my stuff and stopped my mom with a question were can I get flowers, chocolate, and a giant teddy bear I asked she told me about this place up the street. Thanks mom i said kissing her on the cheek. Is there a girl she said yes ma I ain't do no homo I said if you get her I wanna meet her she said yes ma'am I said and left. I bought the stuff and went to school.
Lexis POV
**********^_^*********************
I woke up thinking bout D showered and did my hygiene. I put out a white Leotard shirt from forever 21 a black high waisted skater skirt from H&M and black heels. I got dressed and fixed my hair and makeup. I bumped into J morning he said Hey I said he likes you he said I hoped he did inside cause I liked him. I ate breakfast as usual my moms at her solon and my dads at the trap house handling business. I hopped  in my car picked up S and went to school.