Dates

Lexi's date night outfit
*********************************
I got home from school to get some money. My daddy gave me his card and 2 stacks and told me to go buy something nice for myself. I left I drove by S house get in the car I yelled she got in the car hanging up the phone. We got to the mall shopped for a hour when I got home it was 6:30 I took a 30 minute shower and put on my robe. I watched some TV while doing my nails one I got done painting them silver I pulled out my bags from today. I put on my dress and looked in the mirror. I looked bad af in a good way I plugged up my curler. I put on my jewelry and started my makeup. Once I was done I put on my shoes and did my hair. I unplugged my curler and my door opened S came in and closed it damn she said no homo but u look bad af she said thanks I said spinning. D's here she said ok i said I started hurrying no she said make him wait ok I replied. We talked for 10 minutes. I put on my trench coat(S said its the sexiest coat I could wear) and got my purse make sure not to pack money and put in a couple needed things. I started walking down the stairs.
D's POV
********************************** Got to her house at 8 just like I said I would. S opened the door hey you look nice she said can I come in not with all that cologne she said holding her nose let him in J said holding her waist and moving her. She blushed and ran upstairs. Hey D you back in town mr. D said(Lexi and J's dad) yes sir I said hey D of you need money go bye the trap we be happy to have ya back. I don't know Mr. D I'll think bout it. He nodded where is she J said we were in a strait line. I looked down at my watch 8:15 then she came down the steps she looked bad af no she looked gorgeous. Damn the three of us said together. Have her home by 10 said Mr.D yes sir I said and gave her pink roses. She smiles and hugs her dad and brother. Take care of my best friend said S we laughed I will I replied. We walked to the car you got something under that trench coat ma I said maybe she replied. We hopped in and I started the car she changed the radio station and started signing you got a nice voice ma I said she smiles and keeps singing. We got to the restaurant and got a booth we ate and when to the boardwalk played a few games and walked around all the niggas mugged me I just smiled I pulled her close and whispered in her ear lets go dancing. We hit up a club and danced than we slow danced and i was spinning her I dipped her and pulled her up and kissed her. Then we left at 9:50 we got there at 10:00 and I hopped out and kissed her then she walked in her house. I went home.