Trained dogs

Me and S headed home for practice. Coaches car was already there early as always I thought. We hopped out mom coach were home I yelled. mom watched as we stretched and danced. We added a few belly dancing moves we had fun rolling our bellys. After practice was over and it was talk time so miss.Marcy said she had a dance group(like the dancing dolls) called lady's in tiaras mom said. Do you want to join coach said. Yes me and S screamed. Ok girls meet your new co-captains 13 girls came in we had a party cake and all. Would we make good captains probably. But we just got on the team i said. Y'all are providing a dance studio and gym coach said referring to me and S's dance studio and gym daddy put in the house. But it wasn't me who put this together she said thank you mom me and S said together. Your welcome my beautiful daughters said mom. Speaking of mothers what's wrong with yours now I said quietly to S she's on it again she said I'm afraid I love my mom but when she's on it she makes me pay for it (when her moms on drugs she make her sleep with men for her drugs it has been happening for 6 years now) she cried I took her to the room cleaned her up and we went back to the party Bae two people screamed we turned around to our boyfriends of course and gave them hugs baby mom screamed when I was at the hospital you were in surgery and in a little bit of a coma she explained. My mom came by the hospital D said oh what did she say mom said her face dropping that she wanted money like always J said oh don't give her a drop your dad has offered her money to get her life together and go to rehab but she ain't wanna go to him mom explained I know I love you mom for being a real mother to me and not just a gold digger J said anytime honey now take him to the elevator test for you JJ D you can sleepover with J in his room if you like and we all know S is staying right S nodded and hugged my mom thanks mom she said. We went to my dads "office" (my mom is a mom to everyone I know but I'm her baby girl) when did it happen she asked? A few days ago she beat me when I didn't do it. We comforted her and then my mom ended the party 30 minutes later.

Hope y'all love my book what y'all think? Do I need to be more like these people are black thugs? I'll try to if you have a problem with everyone's thuglyness made that word. If you have a problem with PorschA's idc because she's not supposed to be true thug 11 right now. Thanks for reading