Is it love???❤️

I woke up wakeup I yelled I hopped in the shower and got dressed the other girls did the same then we were all trying to do our hair then their was a knock at the door hey D I said wow y'all gonna start a fire he said I laughed we gotta look good I said as I tried to do my hair and the girls doing the same. I got finished and put on my makeup and slipped on my jewelry changed my phone and put on my shoes. You look good I said and kissed him I grabbed my pink bag for school I quickly ate something. S Z y'all riding with J I said yeah they replied. Come on K I said she hopped in the back of D's car I sat in the front and we drove to school.
•••••••••
After school we all caught a movie and did homework then went to get something to eat. Then me and D walked in the park baby he said do you love me yes I said I love you I said I love you to baby I'm not sure are we saying this to early I'm not sure I know what love is I said I was thinking the same thing let's slow down he said sit I told him pointing to a bench he did as I said I have him a lap dance. Will you go to the dance with me he said on the way back to the hotel. Yes I said. Hey mom and dad I said as I walked into my room that's the hang out place now I guess we watched a movie then everyone went to sleep.

I know this chapter sucks having serious writers block