Ka'niyah's back

For 45whatever45 aka Ka'niyah
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<_>~~~~~
It's Friday night yay Ka'niyah is my bestie she even got suspended for me once then she had to go to a different school but now she's back. Then D called aye ma he said hey Bebe I said what you doing tonight he asked I'm going out to the club I said oh well your not going alone he said oh I know I'm going with my friends boo I said oh well you wanna date he said ladies night no boys I didn't make the rules and if you were around me all the time you would hate me I said okay love you baby he said love you to I said bye I said bye he said and hind up the phone. I look hella fine tonight we gonna set this club on fire.

Me and the girls left in my Porsche it's been so long since I drove my baby

Me and the girls left in my Porsche it's been so long since I drove my baby. K I said as I jumped out the car and hugged her I miss my best friend you coming back to school on Monday I asked you know she said. We took selfies posting it on Instagram D commented on one you look good ma😉😉😉 thanks baby😘😘😘 I commented back. We had so much fun I took like 7 shots then this cute guy came up to me I gave him a lap dance made out with him even tried to have sex with him he said no. That's all I remember after that. I woke up in my bathroom with S, Z, and K I felt awful mom came in whit a bottle of aspirin, orange juice, and breakfast. I walked over to her she handed me a cup and filled it with juice she gave me some aspirin and I took it she turned on the tv and I laid on her lap and slept like a baby when I woke up I was cuddling up to D and the girls sleeping on the couch and on air mattresses. Baby I said yes sweetness he said sleepily I made out, gave a lap dance, and tried to have sex with a guy I'm sorry I said. Oh I know he said taking out his phone and showing me pictures of me twerking and kissing him that was you I said yeah and you give good lap dances you have to give me another one he said winking. Oh and I forgive you he said trying to kiss me I put a pillow in front of his face don't kiss me I still feel like shit I said okay and here he said and gave me 2 aspirin and a cup of water I took it and went to get food I found a bag of takies and some Cheetos I also got Dr.pepper and some Oreos and went upstairs. I woke up all the sleeping bodies in my room and gave them aspirin as we passed around the snacks. I like this nigga keep him K said. Yeah I think I will but you tell him about homeboy last night everyone got quite ladies meet homeboy from last night he showed then the photos as I went downstairs to get more snacks for my fat house guests. I got more Oreos I got Pepsi and sour cream and onion chips and more takies J picked me up and took me to my room D and S don't get jelly they laughed. D got up and picked up S and then put her down for a small chick no wonder they call you fatty on the streets D said that's me S screamed jumping oh his back then he fell to the ground J kissed me I the cheek don't be taking my woman D said what you gonna do about it J said I jumped on D's back and coved his eyes he ran around screaming I'm blind and when I finally removed my hands from his eyes he fell on the couch see S light he said and pointed at me y'all want Chinese dad said coming in the room with mom oh I see y'all already ate mom said no I want some food said S I know what you want S dad said fried chicken, lomane, beef and broccoli, beef fried rice, and spring rolls please everyone started laughing I'm serious said S we know that's what makes it funny I said. Order a large of that and we will all eat I said and two Dr. Peppers I said everyone nodded y'all need to stop trying to eat my food S said pouting I'll buy you a meat lovers pizza baby J said pecking her on the lips large she said sure ma he replied then J ordered her a pizza when all the food got here we prayed said grace and dug in S finished her pizza and ate some Chinese everyone was full and talking and having fun. Mom hopped up I'll take the leftovers downstairs oh I'll take that S said eating the rest of the food everyone fell asleep then there were gunshots downstairs everyone was awake now everyone was in the same spot as they were when we al fell asleep it was 2 in the morning I went to my closet all stealth like everyone in here dad, J, D I said throwing them guns I grabbed my purple one with Starbucks engraved in it. I passed the night vision goggles around I tossed mom a gun keep everyone safe I said I gave her night vision goggles to she nodded and I closed the door we quietly exited the room Dad then J me and D behind me we scanned the area 3oclock I said Dad shot were I told him to 12oclock I said J shot 6oclock on the move D said I shot then turned and shot someone behind daddy Starbucks someone said shoot me and I shoot her he put a gun to my head the guys slowly put down there guns I smiled and put my gun in my bra baby did you miss me he said yes daddy I did I said he kissed me and grabbed my ass he dropped his pointing it at my waist I pulled out my pice stepped back and shoot him then ran to my daddy he picked me up its okay he said King bird man got you now the cops came we explained it was self defense and we all went to a hotel after leaving our guns at the house well the ones we used. At the hotel daddy was asking me questions like did I know him I told him it was Trey(Lexi's ex that betrayed the family) he's dead right daddy asked yes daddy I shot him in the head I said as I curled up to him it's okay baby he said. Damn ma you got better aim than me and I've been I the game for years D said. When I was eight daddy took me to the shooting rage I've been in hundreds of shootouts no biggy I said. And went to sleep daddy carries me to the bed and put K beside me and put S and Z in the other bed everyone else left.