Thug or naw????❌

For hollybello because that's best friend

Lex daddy said nocking on my door. We're getting up I said me and S got up I looked at my clock it's 4. We got dressed slowly in our practice outfits(now they have meetings at 5:30 everyday) and went downstairs and ate some fruit dad came in with 5 large cups of Starbucks he bought everyone's favorite iced mocha with whipped cream and caramel drizzle he handed me a cup iced caramel frappe with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle he handed S a cup we handed them back. Daddy diet remember I said fine drink half its not like one drink is gonna kill y'all he said S chugged down the drink then looked at me I poured half mine in her cup and we drank together damn I know it shouldn't surprise me but my daughter(S) is fat S giggled and don't you forget it S said. But my princess should eat or she'll starve herself to death me and S laughed I love you daddy I kissed his cheek. I love you to he Saudi love you pop S hugged him I love you to S. Ding dong the door bell rang J answers the door Milly(girl for the team) talked to me your brother is cute she said S came in his arms and kissed him when he put her down and walked away she smiled Milly mugged her I know my boyfriend's cute S said sneering Milly walked upstairs to the dance studio. At 5:35 everyone was here and ready to start practice. Ok I yelled as I started stretches. We took a few laps and coach taught us a dance everyone left at 6:45 coach said we did a grate job and left. Me and S took showers and got ready for school S went to school with J. D came to get me daddy was like take care of my princess or I hurt you. D was like I will I promise and daddy was like hold on to her cause I know you a player or were a player if you don't wanna be with my princess then tell her don't lead her on and I was getting uncomfortable so we left for school. Ma D said yes are you thug or naw he asked what I said thug or naw he asked again I don't know I said oh I thought you were thug on the first day he explained oh well you were wrong and why because of the way I dressed I said no but yes and your family I mean your blood just screams thuglyness he said. I laughed I can be ghetto I said yes you can and I like that your not like those other hoes your different he said. Oh ok I said kinda sad different good he ensured me good and it's because I used to be a nerd and I got tired of people picking on me and it was time for a change I said oh he said. Then we pulled up to the school and walked to our lockers he came close I like you even though I like your fat ass and body to he whispered i giggled and he kissed me then we walked to class together.

Zaria's POV
I got a POV turn up I was doing my hair and my door opened. My moms boyfriend came in give me some he said I gotta go to school I said ok only because your moms will kill me if your not there he said he smacked my butt and left. I'm not coming back I can't I packed 2 bags one with clothes and the other with toiletries. When Dree(moms boyfriend) left my ride pulled up. I ran out the door locking it I threw my stuff in the car and hopped in tears streaming down my face. What wrong ma my boyfriend Quenelle said as he started driving to school. I'm leaving Q I said you can stay with me he said smirking no I said my mom would know I'm there I said where will you be Z he said I can't tell you I will when I find out Q I replied okay he said. The rest of the drive was quite.