Want me

Lexi's outfit
*******************************
It's Saturday night party night there is this house party.
D Bae-hey ma you hear about the party
Lexi-yeah what bout it
D Bae-you wanna be my date ma
Lexi-No
D Bae- oh I thought you liked me or something
Lexi- I was joking pick me up at 7
D Bae-ok ma😘😘😘
I fell on my bed and fell onto S sorry S I thought you were on the couch I said no your bed is more comfy she replied as she got up so who u texting your boyfriend she said stretching boyfriend. He is not my boyfriend I said punching her oww she said rubbing her arm so that's a yes she said. Yes I said rushing into my bathroom she came in and sat on the bathtub I hopped in the shower this would bother other people but not us we were friends since we were baby's. S I said yeah what you gonna do stare at my fat ass or take a bath I said as I hopped out and went into my bathroom closet. what you want Jasmine she said ok I said tossing her a scented bath soap bottle. Oh I'm cramping she said I grabbed the Epsom salt here she ran her bath water while we waited she made me tell about last night all over again. I tolled her again when she was done she hopped into the bathtub you know we're the clothes and everything else is I said. We were bathing for about 45 minutes then we got out we got towels and got dressed in matching outfits. We look cute we said at the same time. Do you have a date for the party I said no she said hold up stay in here I said ok she said as I left the room. I opened J's room Angel I screamed yes he said. Ask out S I said leaving. I walked to my room for hair and makeup. We spent a long time getting ready J shot S a text message she screamed yes as she jumped on my bed I pulled her back down to earth. J asked me out omg I said we exchanged looks you already knew maybe I replied. I don't care she said we got dates we screamed 7 times did you say yes um she texted J. We refreshed our makeup. And fixing our hair. When we were done it was 7:15 we went downstairs side by side. I hugged D hey Noah I said kissing his cheek how'd you my middle name he said I know people I said. Ok let's go lover birds he said to my J and S. We stepped inside a black Bentley nice I said you work for my father I said I-l used to he stammered so that's how you know my fam. Yeah I don't he asked me to come back after a year. Do it if you want to I said lets just have fun you as my official Bae he said. Hold up this is only our second date if you count school it's our 4th he said fine Bae I said I like that ma he said. When we got there we had fun played a couples game and danced I then I got a call from my dance/cheerleading/pageant coach hi I said you missed practice she said we didn't have one planed yes we did come tomorrow and all next week yes ma'am 679 came on I was feeling myself with D grinding on him. And bring Miss.James(S) yes ma'am your dad said he would pay for y'all bye she said bye I said and hung up. Nothing but trouble came on I was singing and dancing. We left at 11 D wanted to stay but I told him me and D had practice tomorrow. All four of us went home that party was lit. When I got home to my room it was completely different wow me and S said at the same time and crashed.

Pictures of different areas in lexis room thought it needed a total teen update