Beachside birthdays

*A few months later*
Me and my girls went out shopping then they steered me to a bathing suit store lets get a few new ones everything's half off S said ever since that wasn't J's child and he didn't cheat they have been crazy about each other. It's November I said but you won't have to worry about next summer and dad gave us 5000 bucks Z said correction daddy gave me 5000 bucks I corrected her. Come on K said fine i gave in and we went inside I tried on 17 and bought 12 we bought a bunch of summer clothes but not a lot of winter but we bought some winter so it was okay. We ate a snack then shopped for 2 more hours and went home I hung out with my family after dropping my bags the maids put them up. Since it was only 5 we went to the spa I got everything from mani pedis to massages. I got it all then we went to a fancy restaurant for dinner so I looked super good. Pumpkin daddy said we all had a group meeting and we all decided that you deserve something extra special when your legal so we are taking you on a cruse to the Bahamas then e will stay there for a month he said.Really thank you thank you thank you I love you daddy I said hugging him we leave in 2 days but before we do leave we have to throw a pool party he said. I kissed him on the cheek I love you daddy I said and I thought our PorschA needed the newest Porsche right so I might have got you a black one he said you done daddy I asked yes he answered thank you so much you didn't have to do all this for me I said I know but your daddy's princess he said we finished eating and went home I went to bed I'm happy this is the best.
*The next day*
I woke up and got dressed for my party I put on my swimming suit and pulled shorts and a shirt over it and put on some flip flops we went to a inside water park it was so much fun I was nose deep in presents. I got money, Jewelry, a Car, shoes, clothes, and a new gun it was purple, bedazzled and it said Princess Starbucks. When D gave me his gift there was a big box I opened it there was a Shih tzu puppy I was so happy it's a puppy I screamed I kissed D a million times. Then S, Z, and K gave me there presents there were 3 giant stuffed unicorns you guys remembered I gave them all hugs then J's and Ty's present they gave me a small box I opened it and it had a locket with a picture of all of us mom, dad, S, Z, K, J, Ty, Ty Ty, me, and D thank you guys I said and kissed both of them on the cheek. Mom and Dad got me the trip and the car. Then we had so much fun I loved cupcake that's what I named my puppy she's adorable. I love my family there awesome.

Birthday outfit

Birthday outfit

Short only because the next part will be super long he got her a puppy aww.
Comment, Vote, and Share thank you for reading.