(SCP-049 X Reader){Slight lemon 0///0}

Quick (a/n): This one kind of plays along to my fanfic 'Cure to a Broken Heart', while it doesn't connect to it, it refers to you have knowing the doctor before hand, thus it kind of plays onto it, thus if things seemed unexplained, read into my actual story for better understanding. #Selfadvertisement Sorry for taking your time. Wait, can you take it? Its a he! Agh!

                    The half cat purred as you pet it. SCP-529 was always such a good pet. Well, more like friend, the feline tended to understand you perfectly. "Dear, we really should be going, I don't know how much longer it may take the scientists to regain control over the facility and return us to our designated cells." 049 mentioned. "Oh loosen up Doctor, the elevators are down, whats the odds they'll find us right away?" you chimed. He strode over towards you before ruffling your hair with his hand. You leaned into his touch as the cat did the same with you. "Like that, do you?" he asked in a compelling manor. Your hand drifted away from the felines fur before you arched your back slightly as you rose to your feet. You turned to face the doctor, his hand now running through your hair before trailing down your neck, causing a shiver to rise into you. "Doctor..." you whispered. This was weird, he'd never treated you this way. His hand trailed to the small of your back and you knew whatever was coming next was going to be a bumpy ride because he already had you breathless. The cat took a mere glance at the two of you before padding away, she was giving you privacy.

                     You reached up and pulled his mask off, revealing his face. He smirked softly. You allowed the mask to drop from you hand and hit the floor, it meant nothing now. You hand trailed the scars that ran across his face and he just watched your face as you did it. Your hands positioned around his neck and his hoodie fell back. He held you close with his hands now wrapped around your waist. He studied you and you did the same. You watched as he licked his lips slightly before biting his bottom lip. You were breathing a little heavy now, your mouth falling a little open. He cleared his throat. "(Y/n)..." he asked you. "Hmm?" you hummed in response. "M-may I?" he stuttered. While his question could have needed explanation, you understood it perfectly. You stopped a moment, and you realized you were wanting to as well. You nodded breathlessly. He moved in for the kill, his lips pressing against yours. Softly at first, then a little rougher, a little more forcefully, but still with passion. Your mouth still having been opened, allowed him to slip his tongue in and roam your mouth. You didn't know how to feel about any of this, you were highly pleased, but confused, almost scared. You felt vulnerable. His tongue tangled with yours, and his hand pulled up and knotted in your hair. Both of you began stepping back slowly, restlessly, as you continued to entertain each other. You ended up pressed against a wall. He left your mouth and stared at you, gasping for breathe just as you. The tip of his tongue was still visible, it begged for more. You smiled at him. 049 pulled back in, kissing you under your ear, behind your jaw. A small moan rumbled in your throat. He smirked as he trailed down your neck with kisses and nibbles. He beckoned to go lower. His hand tugged at your shirt. "D-doctor..." you groaned pleasantly, "please, not here, not now." you pleaded. He stopped and pulled away from you. "I-im sorry." he said, blush beginning to make itself present on his cheeks. "I respect your boundaries, dreadfully sorry for crossing them." he said, reaching for his mask. "N-no! It's fine..I..I hope we can do it again sometime we're actually safe." you smiled. "Thank you." you added. He chuckled a little. "Don't need to ask me twice, dear." he said with a smirk.

(A/n): as stated earlier, not in the story, I just really wanted to write something a little...dirty. Haha! Forgive me!!! Lol, hope you enjoyed it nonetheless. If you aren't already, please check into my story 'Cure to a Broken Heart'. So, um, goodbye my fantabulous readers!