I Missed My Baby

A/N: Hey guys! I just found out something....support really does make me want to update faster! ^.^ Also babes, I've got a new story I'm testing out it's called Curves Are Sweet! If you liked this you'll love that one ! Anyways enjoy Adrian & Gabriella! Ciao.

"Who was that?!" Adrian shouted, peeling away from the curb, almost running some students over.

"You almost killed those kids," I commented furrrowing my brow. What the hell was wrong with this guy?

"Don't make me ask who the fuck was that again, Gabriella." he stated pointedly and something about the tone of his voice told me not to defy him.

"My friend," I snapped, folding my arms over my chest.

"That guy wasn't looking at you like a friend! I should go back there and rip his fucking eyes out of his head!" Adrian was ranting like a maniac with one hand on the steering wheel, "And what about those other guys staring at you? Just who the hell were they?!" he demanded, stopping the car in front of the house. Dang, that was quick, I mused ignoring his jealous feud for the time being.

"How'd we get her that fast?" I wondered aloud, getting out of the car.

"Don't avoid the fucking question!" he shouted following me up the steps.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Adrian! I don't know who those guys were! They were probably staring at me because I'm a total loser!" I shouted, as we entered the house, throwing my book bag onto the sofa.

"Loser?! What happened?" he demanded, and I told him the whole story starting from the Principal.

"I'm coming up to your school tomorrow," he declared and I shook my head, horrified.

"No!" I shouted, "That's the worst thing you could possibly do for me!"

"Okay, but if an incident like this happens again, I'll transfer you. I don't want you to get hurt," he commenced, cupping my face.

"Good. Besides, I really like my math teacher, he's a total hottie." I goaded, licking my lips.

"You mischievous little child," he began before I cut him off with a loud moan.

"If only he'd ask me to stay after school for some one-on-one lessons, oh God, the things I would do to him." I moaned a little more for effect, holding my laugh in.

"That is it! You are never going back to school!" he threatened, his handsome face a mask of rage.

"Ughh! You are the most jealous, inflexible..." my words were cut off by the harshness of his full lips pressing into mine. He crushed me against the door with his powerful body, and I moaned against my will as his forceful tongue swept over mine.

"You are mine. Do you understand that?" he growled into my mouth, jerking my legs up and around his waist. Thoughtlessly, I wound them tightly around his waist locking them behind his back as I arched against him.

"No, I don't understand," I said with as much force as possible, biting down on his tongue. Not hard enough to draw blood, but I know it hurt by the pleasure-pain on his face. Smooth, soft hands handled me with rough care as they unbuttoned my jeans and shoved them down past my hips. I smacked the side of his face, and he stroked his hardness against me in response.

"G-G-G-Get off of......me!" I cried out as a finger slipped into my wetness to help stroke my clitoris.

"You sure?" he laughed as I pulled him to me, practically scaling his body.