Oh my....lust

Hiya! Omg guys I feel so bad for making you wait so long BUT I have my reasons so cut me a break please. Yessss back to Adrian and Gabriella! <3 -Ciao.

"Adrian," I gasped, my hands gripped his strong shoulders as I held on, his scent making me dizzy. I gazed at him through hooded eyes, unconsciously licking my full lips. His eyes followed the movement intentionally and he just stared at me with his multi-colored eyes.

I'd never felt to secure in my life until that moment. The love and possessiveness burning in his eyes made them a soft gray and fierce blue. His hands spread warmth in my back, seeping through the thinness of my shirt and into my body. Dammit, was it possible to orgasm from just a hot touch on the back? Of course it was. I was talking about Adrian here. As if he knew exactly what I was thinking, his stare intensified and I swear I got a visual of him and me. It almost made me dizzy.

No words were spoken between us as he carried me to the car. I could feel a searing sensation in my chest as he carefully sat me in the passenger seat of his car, like I was a delicate doll. What the hell was with this overbearing lust hanging on to us? He closed the door softly, and just as fast he was back inside of the car.

"Thanks," I mustered over the loud pounding of my heart. My cheeks heated by the look he gave me, and I felt the flush sweep my body. His eyes left mine, dragging themselves slowly down every dip and curve of my body. Shit, my panties were soaked again. When his eyes met mines again, I was struck with another vivid visual. I was showing Adrian just how thankful I really was. Before I passed out from that mental image I quickly pushed it to the back of my mind. Errr, I tried to.

"I mean, if it wasn't for you, I would've fallen, but you caught me." I smiled, twiddling my fingers in my lap. Yes, talking is good.

"Shut up, Gabriella," he said quietly, and I was shocked into silence for a good long second. How could he be so damn rude? Talking....not good.

"Shut up?!" I snarled, "I'm trying to show you gratitude, and you're telling me to shut up! You are such–" I was cut off mid-rant by Adrian's mouth on mine. He grabbed me by the nape of my neck, crushing my mouth against his for a hot, open mouthed kiss. His wet tongue invaded my mouth licking only my bottom lip. I barely got a moan out before he wrenched his mouth away from mine with a groan.

"I'm telling you to shut up for your own good. It's taking everything in me to not fuck your brains out right now, and your lustful voice is not helping. At all," he growled low in his throat, and I sat back, flushed.

My face burned and his hands gripped the steering wheel so hard I feared it would break. My eyes lingered on his hands until going quite lower. Damn, I could see his hard cock straining hard against his pants. Adrian growled and I  quickly started staring straight ahead.

We pulled up in front of the house, and I quickly got out of the car with Adrian close on my heels. I was barely in the house before he turned to me with his lust filled eyes. He looked at me with dark blue eyes clouded with need as he closed the door softly. The burning in my stomach got higher, and lower.

"Adrian," I began only to be cut off, and stilled by his sudden invasion of my personal space. His fingers threaded through the thickness of the waves in my hair.

"What would you do if I broke my promise and took your virginity right now?" he asked, and I tried to ignore the wanting his words filled me with by biting down on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth, but then thought better of it and planted a soft kiss on his lips. He closed his eye as I attentively licked between his lips.

"I would never forgive you if you broke your promise," I told him sternly, threading my fingers through his hair, tracing my nails over his soft scalp. I kissed him again, this time more fully and with a lot of pressure. I opened my mouth and moved my head from side to side as the kiss deepened still.