Two Bad Vampires

A/N: VOTE & COMMENT.

"Oh, don't like that, do ya'?" I mocked laughing out loud, "Yeah, that's right buddy! I hope he fucks me in every position, and goes down on me. I want him to eat my pussy like he owns it! This is his! Do you have that?! This pussy belongs to Justin!" I stopped, realizing my words all too late.

If there was one thing I knew for certain in that moment, it was that I was a fucking dumbass. I mean you had to be right? Who says that to an extremely over possessive Vampire? Call me stubborn or plain stupid.

I didn't even have a chance to form another thought before I was flung on my back. I was now sitting in the chair and Adrian was kneeling between my painfully spread legs. My butt was hanging off of the chair and my back was bending in an uncomfortable position.

"Who the fuck is Justin?"" he roared, gripping my spread legs.

"Nobody," I lied my heart rate accelerating almost painfully so.

"You're lying! When I found out, you can expect an invitation to his funeral," he growled before yanking my soaking wet pussty up to his face. Hey, call me a sadist but I was turned the fuck on. The tongue lashing started instantly and I was drowning in pleasure within milliseconds.

"Ahhh!" I moaned, trying to throw my legs around his neck but, only getting them pressed even further open in response. His mouth found my clit and he started to tongue it down with a ferocious passion until I felt close to coming. He stopped for a minute just as I was on the brink of overflowing with pleasure. He started in on it again and I was about to come, and he stopped. He kept doing the same thing over and over, leaving me high and dry every time.

"Stop it, please," I begged throatily and he complied, finally giving me the release I'd been waiting for. It caused a mini flood and I was surprised he didn't drown.

"Who's pussy is this?!" he growled against my clit and I didn't hesitate to answer. I guess I wasn't that much of a dumbass.

"Yours," I breathed my voice barely audible.

"What? I can't hear you, my sweet mate" he shouted, his tongue never once pausing in its cruel and malicious punishment.

"Yours! It's yours, Adrian!" I shouted, my body tired and my throat sore. He continued going on and I lost track of time. At one point, I think I blacked out because when I opened my eyes again, I was in our bedroom, and the clock read 7:00 am.

Adrian had gone to sleep with his face between my legs, his face nestled into the most private part of my body. God, he was such a perv.

I shivered, trying to pull away. Adrian was like a baby with a bottle and protested when I tried to move away. I lay back down and waited a few minutes before snatching away and out of his grip. I got out of bed feeling the cracking of my bones with each step I took towards the bathroom. Dammit if I wasn't sore as hell and naked as the day I was born. I couldn't remember taking my shirt off. I looked down at Adrian and it seemed as if he was sleeping peacefully but I somehow knew he was awake. Sleep, but wide awake at the same time. Like a lion. It's sleep but would you try creeping past it? Hell yeah. I tried to tip-toe past Adrian, but he reached out and grabbed my wrist.

"Ah!" I yelled out in surprise, trying unsuccessfully to yank away.

"Come back to bed," he demanded without opening his eyes and I shook my head, forgetting that he couldn't see me.

"No, I have to get ready for school," I said sternly, trying to keep the waver out of my voice.

"No?" he chuckled before forcibly pulling me down on the bed. I bounced hard on the bed, my breasts shaking with the impact. He crawled on top of me, his dark black-brown hair falling forward and his eyes opened to reveal a pretty sky blue.