Chapter 1: Caught

That deer.

I have to have it. I haven't eaten anything since... I don't know how long. A long time though that's for sure. I am skinny and weak from lack of food. So I really need to catch that deer.

I dive down, my belly on the ground, my tail wagging. I watch the deer to see if it notices me.

It just continues eating.

Good, then it didn't see me. I slowly try to shuffle closer, staying low to the ground. I look at the dark brown fur on my paws. It's a pretty good colour for a wolf like me. Not very noticeable. I think it resembles my hair in my human form. Although I don't remember my human form much. It has been almost 8 years since I last was a human. I snort. Being a wolf is better anyway.

The deer looks up. It's eyes wide as it spotted me.

Shit! It must have heard my snort.

It stops eating as it runs away from me. Shit shit shit! I don't know if I can outrun a deer now that I'm this weak. Well, only one way to find out.

I quickly jump up and chase after the deer. You can hear the faint thud of my paws on the forest ground.

My god this animal is fast. The distance between us isn't really getting smaller. But it also isn't getting bigger. That means we're at the same speed. I know the deer has a better stamina though so I better hurry up.

The deer suddenly makes a sharp turn to the left.

I'm caught off balance but I regain myself and continue chasing it. The distance is slowly getting smaller when I smell it.

Other wolves.

Oh no. I'm on pack territory. This is not good. I have to get out of here. I know what most packs do to rogues like me and it's nothing good.

I make a sharp 180 turn and run back in the direction I came from. I just have to get out of this territory and I'm safe. No one can hurt me on neutral land.

Fuck that deer, I rather live now. I'll catch a rabbit or something.

I give everything my tired paws have, hoping to make it to the neutral land on time.

I suddenly hear the loud thudding of multiple paws coming from the left. Why didn't I hear that sooner? I really need to pay attention more.

They are getting closer and closer but so is the neutral land. I'm a small wolf though and also not that fast. I can only hope the wolfs chasing me aren't very big and fast either.

All hope is crushed when I see them.

They are huge. Two gray wolves and one black. And they are coming closer at a incredible speed. In that moment I knew that I wasn't going to make it.

I wasn't going to give up trying though. I really wanted to live. I don't have much to live for but I have my whole life in front of me. I haven't even found my mate!

Even though I expected the blow it still knocks the air out of my lungs when they tackle me to the ground.

They snap with their teeth close to my neck, not really biting it but close enough to show that they are in charge here. I quickly show them my neck in a submissive manner. I never was the dominant alpha kind of wolf. And also I'm in no place to be dominant right now anyway. The only thing that might save me right now is to just cooperate and show them I'm not a bloodthirsty feral rogue. Maybe they spare me then.

Two of the wolfs hold me down while one of them shifts and changes at a time. Eventually they are all in human form and wearing shorts. The only positive thing about this is that I can ogle their gorgeous toned bodies. I haven't seen a human in years. I can appreciate some male beauty.

Now isn't really the time though.

"Shift!" One of them yells in my ear. I flinch back from his voice. Don't need to be so loud mister. I can hear perfectly fine.

Then it sinks in what he said. Shift. I don't know how. Since I shifted for the first time at the age of 12 I never shifted back. I just don't know how. No one ever taught me.

I whine and shake my head trying to tell them.

"Oh you don't want to shift?" The bulky, dark skinned one says.

I quickly shake my head again. I give my best puppy dog eyes to the other men.

The other two, one very tall, skinny and with brown hair, the other shorter with long hair and a beard, just look at each other.

"Look, I just want to go back to Kirst." The tall one says. I have no idea what that means. "Let's just take him to the cells in wolf form."

They all shift and circle me. One of them nudges my ass with his nose, urging me to walk. Don't need to touch the ass for that.

After about 20 minutes of walking we arrive at an open spot in the forest. This must be the pack village.

It's huge! Holy shit. There are houses as far as I can look. They are all made of wood. I see people and wolves everywhere. They all stop what they are doing to look at me . Guess they don't have rogues often. I understand why, this pack is huge. I haven't seen much packs in my life but the pack I lived in before I went rogue was normal sized. And that is twice as small as this one.

Eventually we arrive at the edge of the village. There is the biggest building I've ever seen. It's probably the pack house. In the pack house live the alpha, beta and third in command or gamma with their mates and families. Sometimes the delta or forth in command lives there too.

Next to the pack house is a smaller less nice building without windows. This is probably the building where the cells are. We are headed for that building now.

Beardman, chocolate man and tall man all shift back to their human forms.

"Kev, should we report to Scott?" Beardman asks chocolate man.

"I don't know. Scott has a lot on his plate right now. If he sees a rogue now just after the killing of his father he's going to kill him without a doubt. Maybe it's better to let him grieve for a while so that he can make a decision with a clear mind." Chocolate man says.

"Come on, let's put him in a cell." Tall man says.

They drag me to the building and throw me in a cell. The bars are made of silver. Silver makes wolves weak. I already feel exhausted.

The cell has a small bed, a bucket with water and an empty bucket to pee and poop in. That is gonna be fun in wolf form. Peeing and pooping in a damn bucket.

"Guess you have to shift to pee and poop." Tall man says when he sees me looking.

I go to lay on the bed. It's tiny but luckely thanks to my size I fit.

"Food is served twice a day." Beardman says. "Next meal is in an hour."

I'll try to sleep then. Hopefully when I wake up I'll be back in the forest and all of this was just a dream.

A/n
Hi everyone, thanks for reading this far I hope you enjoyed!
I'm sorry for any mistakes, if it bothers you, tell me and I'll correct it.
Byeeee