Chapter 19: Dream (PG-16)

Soooo, this is PG-16 or something like that. Not really R but it is quite steamy.

Scott's POV

I was having trouble getting to sleep that night. I hadn't told Mitch but I am worried about him. The rogues that killed his pack are still walking free and alive on this planet. Possibly even the same country. It makes me anxious to think about.

I am planning on releasing Lincoln today. For the rest of the day I just want to relax with Mitch. We'll go hunt tomorrow and it will be his first hunt so he has to be well rested. After that we will go to the council.

I just decide to stay in bed for a while, holding my boy in my arms. I am perfectly content with this.

Mitch starts thrashing and whining suddenly. Does he have a nightmare? I really hope not. I don't know what to do when he has, some people like to be hold during nightmares as it calms them, but some people don't because they can't move and feel constricted.

"Scott." At first I think that he is awake saying my name, I look at him only to see that his eyes are still closed. Does he have a nightmare about me?

"Yes." Mitch says next. I'm really confused now. He starts moaning and saying my name. It kicks in then. He's not having a nightmare about me, he's having a sexual dream about me. Should I get out of bed? Should I wake him?

He turns around so that he lays on his belly. He starts grinding on the bed, leaving me more conflicted than ever. I feel myself getting excited at watching him. He keeps grinding on my mattress and moaning my name. This is really not the time to be hard though. I think it might be the coming full moon that has us both...more sexually excited than usual. Every full moon every werewolf gets very horny. The days leading to the full moon are also worse than normal. I don't know if I can hold myself back during the full moon. But I'll worry about that when that happens.

Mitch shoots up from the bed, panting. His chest is moving really fast with his fast breaths. I try not to look at his below but he is not wearing pants. My eyes are just drawn to his straining boner.

Finally he looks up at me. I immediately look away from his underwear to his eyes. His face is very sweaty.

"I have to go use the bathroom." Mitch says before hurrying out of the bed to the bathroom. My eyes can't help but travel to his butt in his tight boxer shorts. He has a nice bubbly butt. I really have to stop doing this or I will be no returning hard.

I don't want to seem like a creep but I follow him to the bathroom, just stopping outside the door. I'm just curious what he is going to do next.

He starts the shower and I am a little disappointed. I don't know why since I'm the one who rejected him last night. But it's not that I don't want to, I mean I want that boy very badly, it's just that I've had some bad experience in the past and I'm afraid that because of that I won't be able to enjoy it.

I press my ear to the door to hear better.

I can hear little moans from Mitch. He is trying to be quiet, but slowly his moans start to get louder and I can hear him say my name.

My hand has its own will and goes to the waistband of my sweats. I dip my hand in my pants and underwear wrapping my fingers around myself. I slowly start stroking my already hard member. Mitch moans guiding me through it. His pants and moans and screams of my name are starting to get louder and faster, which leads to me picking up my pace on myself. I can't believe I'm actually jerking off to the sound of Mitch jerking off. My thumb twirls around the tip of my cock that is wet with precum. I'm close. And hearing Mitch's moans I know that he is close too. He is almost screaming my name over and over again. I find myself panting his name too.

Finally he with one really loud scream I can hear him come undone. Which results in my cumming of the sound of him cumming. I wish I was in the shower now. I feel dirty and I need to change.

I walk into the walk in closet, changing my clothes.

I hear the bathroom door close and then Mitch's voice, "Scott?"

"In the closet!" I raise my voice a little so he can hear it. I snicker at myself. I haven't been in the closet since I was 15 if you know what I mean.

I walk out of the closet to a very wet, very sexy Mitch. My thought go immediately to the thing I just did. My spend cock twitches but isn't getting hard. Yet.

Should we talk about this? We probably should or else it's probably gonna be like there is a big elephant in the room. But the talk is going to be awkward.

"Hi." Mitch steps into our bedroom mumbling awkwardly. He's staring at the floor.

"Look Mitch, I know you probably don't want to but it's good to talk about what went down this morning." I say, trying to be as nice as possible.

"Do we have to?" Mitch whines, his eyes meeting mine.

"Yes Mitch." I say sternly, leaving no room for argument. I don't like to go alpha on people but sometimes it's necessary.

"Okay." Mitch is awkwardly hopping from one foot to the other foot.

"Mitch, you have nothing to be ashamed off. It's perfectly normal to feel that kind of attraction towards me." I say hoping to ease his worrying mind a bit.

"But you don't feel that." His cheeks are bright red.

I take a few steps towards him, lifting his chin with my finger so he looks up at me, "trust me Mitch. I do. And to make it easier to you, you're not the only one who masturbated this morning." I can feel my cheeks tinting red now too.

His eyes widen. "Really?" I can hear relief in his voice. Does he think he doesn't affect me?

"Yes really. Mitch, I know you might not believe me, but you are beautiful and kind and sweet and also very hot and sexy. You drive me crazy." I lean down to kiss his lips. I bite his bottom lip making him gasp. I use this as an opportunity to invade his mouth with my tongue. I try not to be so desperate but it is just so hard when Mitch tastes so good. I just want more and more of him. This kiss is hungry and not all that tender but still passionate.

Eventually we have to break apart for air. Mitch's cheeks are a cute red colour. His lips are swollen and I can't help but feel a bit pride in that. I made his lips like that. I'm sure my lips are the same though.

"I think it's also the coming full moon that makes us more... horny." I say.

"Sure Scotty, that's it." Mitch says seductively with a side smirk. "I'm sure it's my ravishing good looks." He says sassily before walking away, swinging his hips. He does this on purpose!