Chapter 19: Brother

Chapter 19: Brother

Your POV   

"Are you someone I know?" I asked him in reluctance.

He looks surprised at my question, a few minutes later his eyes contained rage. So much of it. Whoa, what did I do?

"What the actual hell, (Name)!" He screamed, furrowing his eyebrows as he clenched his fists in anger.

"What? What did I do?" I snapped, surprised at his sudden burst of anger.

"You befriended me and Matt, you made a promise, you left us and never contacted us ever again. Now years later I find you in the SPK working with my sworn enemy without any recollection of who I am. That's what!" He snapped, glaring daggers at me as if he can kill me with it.

"Whoa, what?" I asked with my eyes wide. It wasn't a dream after all? They were my childhood friend, him and this guy named Matt?

"Why?" Mello asked desperately as if begging an answer from someone which is the case.

"Why what?" I asked him.

"You never contacted us after you left. And now you seem to forget us, what happened to your memories?" He said, snapping a piece of chocolate.

"I-I don't know. I had this weird dream-or so I thought. It was a young blonde-haired boy which looks like you and then a red-haired one, along with my younger self. We three looked so close, hanging out and stuff and it time-skipped to a day where it looked like I left. I was in a car with my parents, sister and a/an (h/c) haired boy. The last thing I saw was that it crashed." I explained, adding a silent question on my face with the looks of 'Was that a memory?'.

"So that must be what happened." He said solemnly, snapping another chocolate piece.

"You had a car-crash and you lost your memories." He stated the obvious, I sat in shock. This was too much going on with my life.

"O-one question." I stuttered. He looked at me, silently urging me to go on.

"Who was the (h/c) haired boy with (e/c) eyes?" I asked. Fearing that he would answer what I think it was.

"Isn't it obvious? He's your brother." Mello said. That was the answer I was afraid to hear. I sunk back to the floor, hugging my knees in a nervous manner.

My brother? I had a brother?

A familiar sensation came rushing into my head. I screamed in pain as I held my head tightly. Mello rushed to me and asked me what's wrong. I can't answer, I couldn't. My mouth won't speak for some reason.

There it is again, the familiar blur and then, darkness.