Dark and Light

Taurus P.O.V - 1:30am - September 29, 2019 - Chapter One: Dark and Light

I was woken up by a knock on the door.  I got up and opened the door.  It was Scorpio.

Me: bae it's li-

I was stopped by him slightly crying.  I'd only seen him this way once and I was heart broken.

Me: SCORPIO....what's w-wrong

Scorpio: we're moving.....what if I never see you again....I need to see you....I love you

Me: I know,....we'll see each other okay I promise Mrs. Stella is moving us to two dimensions connected together by a patch of land...we can always meet up there *kisses Scorpio on the cheek* now go get some sleep

Scorpio: c-can I s-stay with you

Me: (is that even allowed....whatever we'll be up in time) sure

I hugged him and then fell back on the bed.  We were centimeters apart.  He smelled nice like......a fruity smell...not in the girly way, but just nice.  I bit my lip a little then fell asleep.

-8:30-

I woke up to Scorpio still sleeping with a tight grip a around me....cute.  I played with his hair a little until he started to wake up.

Scorpio: mhm

Me: *giggles* I don't speak grumbling

Then I swung himself on top of my, sat on my legs, breathed up my neck to my ear, slamming his hands down next to either side of my head, and whispered.

Scorpio: yeah you do *gets up and walks out*

What the f*** was that.  I laid there blushing.  If blushing could kill you I'd be dead.  I got up, put on my rainbow spaghetti strap shirt since it's pride month (yes I'm bi), some black shorts, and some pink converse.  Then I passed out.

Voice: WHAT DO YOU VALUE WHAT IS IT WORTH.......Cancer, Capricorn, Pisces, Scorpio, Virgo.  COVER IT IT'S NOT READY THE WORLD ISN'T READY THE DARKNESS AND SHADOWS WILL RULE.

I woke up shaking.  I was trying to move, but I couldn't.  I was uncontrollably screaming......not for help, but just horror movie screaming.  Then a sharp pain went through my body.

Me: HHHHEEEELLLLPPPP

-30 min-

We were all sitting in the lounge talking about what happened.  So what we've discovered is that Cancer, Capricorn, Pisces, Scorpio, Virgo, and I are the dark side....not evil, but illusion.  The others are the light side not good, but awareness.  Then the ground started to rumble and shake.  I blacked out again.

-30 minutes later-

I woke up next to Scorpio in an unfamiliar place....I was the first one awake.  DAMN IT wait what happened to the censoring.....oh no