Chapter 17. I Love You {Final}

I know I haven't update in a LONG time, Soo sorry for not updating, I was super busy ._. Also, I finished Soul Eater and I think it was a great anime, I'm sad that I finished it, its so short :( 

But anyways! XD Here's the last chapter! :) I'll be writing other fan fics after this, so yeah :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu P.O.V

I just stood there, frozen, glaring at Vera and Lucy.

I clenched my fists so hard it hurt. I could feel my whole body heat up, in anger. What the heck is going on!? I was suspicous of Vera since she came to the guild, but why is she pointing a weird, big sword at Lucy? So many questions, I think my mind is going to explode. I clenched my fists even harder, in fury.

''What... is going on here?'' I asked, lighting my fists on fire.

Vera put down her sword and smirked at me.

''Oh, its you Natsu-kun, nothing much,'' She replied, taking a strand of her hair, wrapping it around her finger

I gritted my teeth in anger. How dare  she say ''Nothing much''! I'm starting to think if she came here to the guild because she had a grudge against someone? Or us all... but I can't get it into my head that she could have a grudge against Lucy! What did she ever do to her?

''Don't give me that! Answer my question!'' I yelled, my whole body on fire.

 I glanced at Lucy, who was shaking, tears streaming down her red, covered in cuts cheeks. I could tell she was afraid. 

Lisanna ran up to Lucy, hugging her around her waist. Lucy didn't even move, she just sat there, crying.

I glanced back at Vera, who took a few steps towards me. 

''Don't be so rude, Natsu-kun, no need for yelling,'' She said, calmly,

How can she be so calm!? And whats with the ''Natsu-kun?''

''I'm going to burn you to a crisp for hurting Lucy! What did she ever do to you?'' I shouted at her.

Vera's smirk disappeared and got replaced by a frown, she glared at me. Her eyes not blue like they were, they were dull grey, no emotion in them.

''Well, I don't want to hurt you,'' She whispered, a tear streaming down her cheek. 

She took about 4 steps towards me, standing directly in front of me. She put her hand on my cheek, and started to stroke it. I shivered as her cold hand stroked my cheek. I grabbed hold of her hand, putting it on her stomach.

''Don't touch me!'' I hissed.

''But Natsu-kun, don't you love me?'' She asked, her eyes watery.

Me.. love her? No, thats not the case, not at all. 

''No,'' I replied, plainly.

She blinked a few times and gave me a questioning glare, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Thats when the tears stopped, her frown replaced by a wide, scary grin.

Blood trailed down her cheek from her forehead, reaching her lips. She licked her lips with her tongue.

''Well then, if I can't have you, no one will!'' She roared, pointing her sword at me.

''Damn, what a brat,'' I thought, looking around.

I lit my fists on fire and touched the sword. Blue and purple sparks appeared on the sword,  hurting my fists. I imediately let go, glancing at Vera.