Chapter 1

This is a teen fiction that tells the story of a girl that doesn't belong to this cruel world ... i hope you will like it guys i love you !
------------------------------------------------------

Sylvia's POV ...

'' - i woke up suddenly very scared again of my nightmare i hope this nightmare will be over oneday ... but these days i have nobody to hug when i wake up screaming or scared and afraid , yeah .. who will i run to when i am afraid .. my mother ?
No she died last year in a car crash ..
My father ?
No he also died but not in a car crash but he was killed by his new wife ... that bitch that he married after my mother , she killed him because she wanted his money and his factory .. but only because god loves me and my family , i saw her killing my father with a knife in their room
At that time in night i was going to the kitchen in order to drink water and while i was going there i passed infron of their room it was about 2:30 am i heared my father's voice and it was a voice full of pain and shock so when i heared that i entered the room screaming and staring at that murderer i don't even wanna say her name ...

" holy shit ! " i screamed

" what the hell did you do to my father !! You killed him ! You are a killer ! Murderer ! Mrs. Mary i hate you bitch ! "

" why are you even awake right now ha ? " mrs. Mary asked staring at me

" to see you killing my father " i screamed running towards my mobile phone ..

" what the hell are you doing sylvia ??! " she said catching the phone from my hand

" you won'd prevent me from reporting the police !! " i screamed crying as i see my father on the ground and his blood is everywhere

" please sylvia don't drive me to kill you too ! " she screamed

" oh you used to kill people then it is so easy for you to kill a father and his daughter in one night " i shouted at her

" shut up you idiot ! " she screamed running towards me with the knife with my father's blood in her hand

- as she came running towards me i ran to the door of the house then i went out to running towards the police station ... thank god it was too close to our house .. i reached the police station in less than a minuit and then i told the police officer about everything .

" hey sir please help me please i beg you "

" how can i help you ?"

"She - she killed my father and she will run away please come with me and arrest her i beg you come with me right now "

" okay okay i am coming "

- thank god we arrived before she run away then she was arrested and she is in jail now .

- i told him millions of times not to marry that lady .. but he told me that he will marry her just to take care of me ... but i was like
" am i a child infront of you "
I was at the last year of the high school And after that i will be graduated ... i wasn't a kid ir a child but that was what he wanted and that is what he did.

- i have no brothers and no sisters ... no uncles and no aunts .
Nobody to live with .. i have no one at all :|

- i became afraid of everything around me ... i am afraid of everything and everyone ...

I hate my life i hate everything in it.

- it is about 6:30 am and i have school today .. i really don't wanna go anywhere even school i hate every student at our school they think that i am a loser and i don't like this feeling when someone calls me a loser .

- i need someone to share my life with ... i am always alone ... the only thing that makes me happy is my lab top and my mobile phone ... if only i can marry my lab top .

Alot of people that live near my house always see that i am a lonely girl that is depressed ... i am not ... no wait , yeah i am depressed and so sad but it would be so rude when someone say it to you in youe face
" you are an idiot loser lonely fool girl ! "

" tears stream down your face when you lose something you can't replace "

It is my favourit song (fix you) that i love to hear it when i am sad or when i miss my mum ..

No no i know you are asking why don't you miss your dad too ... i will answer this question .

I don't miss him because he wasn't even a father he just loved himself ... he had alot of money and a great factory ... a big and wide house too then why would he care about me ... he didn't care about me ... even when i was ill he didn'd even worry about me he just took me to the hospital and left me there until the doctors thought that i was fine but i wasn't fine ... i am not even fine right now ... i was never fine after mum .. she was everything to me ... i truly loved her .. why god had to take her from me ... and why didn't he take me with her ... i hope god will take me to her soon ...

- as i told you i have no one to live with and every day i wake up in late night or very early morning running away from my nightmare .... that night mare that was the reason i woke up when dad was killed by that bitch ... i don't know what to do ,
I visit my doctor to help me get ride of that nightmare but all of his medicines don't help me and i decided to live normaly with that night mare ... it became a normal event in my life ..

- so , should i go to school or should i stay here for today too ?

- i think i must get ready for school ... i must get ready it is like 7:00 am now ... i am late !

- i got ready and i am going to my school running in order not to be late ... i put the headphones in my ears and started running ... hearing love yourself by justin beiber ... after about 15 minuits i arrived .
As i entered my school all of the student around me started to look at me so i looked at the ground and closed my eyes and i started to walk fast ... and suddenly something happened !

_________________________________

Guys if you like the first chapter vote ☆ please and write a comment tell me should i update ?? or should i delete this story ??
Don't forget to vote ☆ guys
I ♡ U
I love you guys ..