chapter 29

- days and months passed .. years and years passed .. i am still alone .. my life is dull .. boring dull life .. i hate myself .. i hate how this life treats me badly .. why me ... as always i am asking myself and find no answer .. why me ?

- i am 22 years old now .. i know .. alot of time passed .. i think i will live alone and i will die alone too .. it is my future and my present .. my past too ..

- since i was at the high school i used to be alone .. even when dad was alive .. i used to be alone even with dad ..

- oh .. till today i can't forget my past .. steven and how he was killed by that bitch at school that i can't even remember her name .. i also still remember how i couldn't take his revenge just because that bitch's father is an important man ..

- i also still remember james and how he died by that woman .. that woman that i can't even call her a step mother .. how can she be like that ... how can she be so cruel like that ?!

- i still remember how james was laying on the ground and his blood is around him everywhere

- i woke up hopeless like everyday .. i woke up at 7:00 am and i was so late .. i needed to get ready quickly for work ..

- i got up from bed then i took a bath and then i had breakfast then i put jeans and a short black blouse .. then finally i weny out ..

- you know that i hate droving car so .. i went walking ..

- after about half an hour of walking and running and hearing music i reached my factory ..

- after alot of good mornings and greetings i reached my office ..

- it was so hard to act like you are happy while you are broken deeply inside .. broken from everything around you .. being alone .. being sad ..

" hello sylvia ! "

" hey jack .. how are you ? "

" i am fine .. i have some news "

" okay say what you have "

" amm we recieved a letter for you yesterday .. "

" from who ?! "

" i really don't know .. i tried to know but i couldn't "

" why ?! "

" because it has no names except " to : sylvia " and the address of the factory "

" oh ... okay just put it there until i finish those papers "

" okaaaay "

" thank you "

- he put the letter and then he went out of the office ..

- i started signing the papers on my table then i went out to check the workers and the work ..

- everyone was working hard as always and everything was okay .. so i left them completing their work and i went back to my office ..

- when i entered my office i found that someone brought me more papers to read and sign them .. aaaahhhh papers and documents will never end ..

- after about three hours of reading and signing i got tired and it was time to go home for lunch ..

- i left my office but suddenly jack called me

" hey sylvia wait ! "

" what ? "

" have you finished the papers on your table ? "

" who is the manager ? Hahah "

" sylvia i was your mother's best friend and i think i am like your father .. "

" okay okay calm down .. yeah i finished them .. "

" did you take your letter with you "

" oh i forgot .. let it be tomorrow"

" no maybe it is important "

" ughghgh okay just give it to me"

" here it is "

" thank you ! Bye " i said smiling and leaving him

- i left the factory and i was so tired .. i took that letter with me and i was lazy to open it and check it .. maybe it is from one of the workers ...

- i reached our street then i felt bored .. so i started to open the letter .. and all of my happy moments and sad moments started to come back .. all of my joy and sorrow started to came back .. that letter blew my mind .. it is from ... just look at it and you will know ..

-------------------------------------------

Dearest Sylvia :

- i know you doupted that i won't come back , here i am ..

- i am the one that was changed because of you .. i am your sam .. i hope you still remember me .. and i also hope that you are still waiting for me .. i am back and now i reached my dreams .. i have alot of money now and i also still have a heart that is always beating saying your name .. every time that i become tired of working i only remember my dream and this dream is to marry you .. sylvia i was working all of those years and months just to come back on this moment .. i know you are angry with me because i went away without telling you but .. i had to build a future ... i am waiting for you at the coffee shop that i came and found you working in it ..

- do you accept me as a husband ?

-----------------------------------------

- this is the letter .. i think now you know from who is this letter

- sam is back ?! After all of those years .. after all of this long time

- sam is back after dying every day waiting for him ?!

- i couldn't believe my eyes and i ran towards the door of the house .. i enteredand took my car keys then i started driving like a mad girl ... i really can't believe it

- i really wanna see him right now ..

- i miss him so much .. i need his warm hug and his warm smile .. i need his look at me .. i need to see him ..

-------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading !

I love you so so much ♡

The next chapter is the last one
Please vote ☆

All The Love Xx