chapter 30

SAM'S POV ..

- i am finally back for her .. i can't wait to see her .. i know you are asking how did i get money and get a job .. okay i will tell you .

- after i left sylvia's house i went to write a letter for dad and ask for his help .. i wrot that i am changed .. i wrote that i would work hard and hard to reach my dreams and i sent the letter to london where he was .. and after about two days he came back and he helped me ..

- he told me that i can manage his factory with him .. i was so happy and i decided to be a good one .. just to go back for sylvia and not to break a promise ..

- and now i am 22 years old .. i am back for her .. i am back for the girl who changed me and helped me to reach what i am now ...

- i can't wait .. i wanna go and pick her up ..

- i went running to my car and i started to drive my car so fast .. i will try to call her in her old number .. i hope it still working ..

" hey "

" hello who is that ? "

" i am sam is that sylvia "

" oh my god !! Sam this is me sylvia ! I miss you .. why did you leave me .. just why ? "

" because i needed to be a man "

" where are you ? "

" i am coming to pick you up ! "

" oh i am going to that coffee shop ! "

" go back and wait for me infront of the house .. i am coming princess "

" oh oh noooooo aaaaaaaaaa " i heard her screaming and i was afraid .. what happened ?

" sylvia ! Oh sylvia answer me ! What happened ?! Sylvia sylvia !"

- i cut the phone and i just heard screams and people shouting and a crash .. this is like a nightmare

- i started to drive fast .. i was at the highway .. because i was out of the city that sylvia lives in ..

- suddenly i found a huge bus coming towards my car .. it couldn't be stopped and my car too .. both of my car and the bus was so so close .. and suddenly i heard a crash and i felt like alot of broken glass pices entering my body ...

- i couldn't feel anything after that but while the crash was happening .. dad was calling and i picked it uo to ask for help .. but i couldn't speak ..

" hey son .. did you reach sylvia "

" aaaaaaaaaaaaah " i shouted

- after that i couldn't feel anything .. i just could hear someone calling the ambulance ..

-------------------------------------------

Sylvia's pov ..

- while we were talking me and sam on the phone sudddenly a car appeared infront of my car and had a crash ... i could feel pain and fear at the same time ..