chapter 18

" sylvia i am sorry but dad came home that day i said to you these cruel words and faught with me and he was so angry ... my parents are divorsed right now "

-That is why he said those cruel words ??!!

" sylvia when i needed you ... you left me broken and in need "

" sam i am sorry but your words were so rude ! "

" when i am angry .. very angry i drink and it happens .. please sylvia please help me .. "

" but sam - "

" please ... "

" okay let's just forget what happened and let's leave that topic now because we need to talk about it alot but now go and wear a suit from your house and come with me we have our prom!"

" okay but ... i need to say sorry "

" okay okay but quickly ! "

- thomas took us all in his car and then we went to sam's house and he wore a black suit and after that we went to school .

- we arrived school and qt our way there me and sam didn't talk a single word ... we were avoiding talking with each other.

" here we are guys .. let's enter " thomas said

" okay "

- after a while i found steven running towards me .

" sylvia where did you go ??! "

" i went home because i forgot to make my bed "

" you could leave it until you come back ! "

" sorry ! " i said

- when we were talking sam looked at me angry and madly ... i was so afraid of him .. he said when he become angry he say bad words ... and hurt others !

- after i said sorry to steven he took my hand and started taking me towards the crowd of girls who wanted to be the stupid prom queen then he kissed me on my cheeck .

" i hope it is you ! " he whispered in my ears smiling

" hahah steven i already hate this ide - " i said trying to complete my words but suddenly ...

" the prom queen for this year is the most beautiful girl here now ... sylvia williams ! Come here sylvia ! " the teacher talking said

" oh my god ! How can she win " a girl said

" just look at her dress ! " the girl beaide her said

" and her straight smooth natural black hair ! " another one said

" her eyes too ! " and other one that i don't know said

" oh ! " i said

" go sylvia take the crown ! Go go go ! I love you " steven said

" i love you too ! "

- when steven said that all the girls looked at him at were shocked !