chapter 5

- two weeks ago i was sent to an orphanage and it wasn't good days for me because ... i did want to live my own life by my own rules and laws ... i didn't like the place and i felt like i was in a great jail .. so i ran away ... yeah i did .. i ran away ! What did you want me to do ha ? Should i stay their and waste my life ?
No i don't waste my life !!
I wanna live free ...

- i also work ... yeah i do ... i have a lot of money yeah but i wanna work .. i wanna see new people in my life .. i work in a coffee shop ... it is better than staying at home and doing nothing but watching television and playing vedio games ....

- what made me tell you about my work is that sam came to the coffee shop that i work in ... yeah today after school ... after giving me that fucking project with him he followed me at my way to my work after school and he knew where do i work ! I am so afraid right now and i don't want to go out to see him .. he will make fun of me !

-

he entered the coffee shop and waited on a table ... the strange thing is that the waiter didn't come to take his order...okay maybe he didn't notice that sam entered the place ...

- oh my god !! He is coming towards the kitchen ... no one stopped him .. what the hell is he!

" sylvia , come out of the kitchen i need to talk ! " he knocked on the glass of the door and said that

" shshshshshshsh i am coming ! "

" what the hell are you doing here ??! " he said angrily

" i am working here what do you want ?!! "

" come with me right now !! "

- we were talking and all the people around us were staring at us in a weird way ...

" ugh i don't want any fight here or any HCL !! "

" don't be stupid .. come with me" he pulled my hand and took me inside his car

- i was so confused why is he doing that with me ?? He hates me right ?? Then why ?

I must be careful of him ..

" tell me your address ! "

" why ? "

" to drive you home ! "

" ugh fine ! 9th street house number 11 the north side ! "

" isn't so far ! "

" just shut up i will be punished because of what you did !! "

" what the hell ??! Why are you even working ??! "

" listen sam , i don't need money .. i already have alot ! "

" then why ? "

" because i am broken inside from being alone !! How do you dare asking me that ??! You and your friends are the reason of everything !!! I hate you all ...
You only love yourself ... you are a selfish guy who just love to hurt everyone and not to take any punishment .... i hate you i really hate you !! Why do you do that with me ??! Just because you are a popular guy at our school ?
Is that all ?? Why ? I could stand what happened with me if you just wasn't so hurtless with me ... what did i do ?? Why ??
You ask me why ??!
Because i hate school because of you and your friends and i want to see new people ! I hate my life and i doesn't stand you!
I hate you all ! You and your friends !
When your friend tried to help me you shouted at him and faught with him !!
You are a really heartless guy !
Please leave me alone and don't try to reach me again ! "
I said crying harder than ever and after that i suddenly opened the car and i jumped from it !