chapter 25

- i left him and i got into my car then i started my way to visit steven's and james' graves ... i will never forget them .. i will never ..

- i started to drive and sam was at my home .. staying there ..

- these days my life became busy .. yeah busy working .. i think i need a break ... a break from the factory .. from my office ... from everything .. i think after this break i will be better .

- when i arrived at james' grave i started to remember how he wanted me yo stay with him and how he told me to make my chances ... i started to cry ..

- i started to remember how he said " i made my chances just make yours " i started to cry and cry ... i really miss him .. if only he was here ..

- after i kept about half an hour besude james' grave crying .. i went to steven's grave .. i really really miss him so much ... i miss how he used to shout at those sluts at school because of me .. i muss how he used to say i love you .. i love you steven .. i will always do ..

- i started to remember how he used to catch me when i fell at school .. i miss how he used to call my name .. i miss how he did everything ... i miss him so much

" oh steven .. i miss you so much .. i miss you .. if you just were here with me ... "

- i left his grave and went to my car .. it was a sunny day and i was so tired ...

- it is about two monthes of being tired and sad .. lonely .. hopeless..

- i hope someone was here to help me ..

- sam ?! No .. sam is nothing to me right now .. we are nothing to eachother ... not even friends ..

- he didn't even recognize me when he saw me .. i couldn't recognize him too .. we lost our love towards eachother ..

- i started to drive my car to home .. and it was such a long way home ..

- when i arrived i found a paper on my door and i found nobody at my home .. the paper was like a letter .. a letter from him .. yeah sam ..

Dearest sylvia ,

I am sorry .. i am so so sorry .. i can't keep here .. i can't .. because i am not like you .. i lost my family ... my money .. i lost everything .. and i can't be here with you and i am nothing .. i left home and i will be back when i become a rich person like you .. trust me ... i will be back one day but i will be back when i build future and make money .. bye now ... and wait for me ... i will be back one day ..

Yours :
Sam

- did he really leave because of that ?? Why ?! What did i do !

- sylvia ! You don't care .. you don't love him anymore .. just forget him .. he won't come back

- but i should help him .. do i still love him ?! Am i still in love with him ?!

- i think i must search about him and help him ...

- i must stop thinking so much and i also must go and sleep ..

- i am so tired .. i need to rest .. thia reminds me of steven and how he used to take me home when i faint .. oh ..

- i opened the foor of the house and i went to take a shower ..

- i took my towel and i went to the bathroom .. when i entered the bathroom i found a mouse looking at me standing on the ground ... i love mice so much ..

" hey mr . Little what are you doing here ? " i said expecting no answer

" oh .. who brought you here ? Let's take you to the kitchen and feed you " i added smiling

- i took that mouse to the kitchen and i brought some cheese ..

- that mouse started to eat and then i noticed that he started to love me .. yeah that mouse is a male ..

" oh you are so nice .. what should i call you ?? Let's call you adams okay ? "

- yeah .. that mouse is my pet now .. i love it ..

- i left him downstairs and i went to have my shower .. i am lucky today ? Maybe ..

- i finished my shower then i got out of the bathroom and i found that mouse waiting on the door ..

" oh .. you are here .. "

" when will you sleep .. i need to go sleep now ... "

- he started to look at me in a nice way ... he looked cute .. he is the best pet ever ..

" sweetdreams adams ! " i said

----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading :)

I love you so much ♡

Please vote ☆

All the love Xx

As always i will say

Never forget to vote ☆☆☆