chapter 16

- i ran quickly to the highway and i hope i am going to arrive before both of them read the letter ... finally i will finish it all !

- when i arrived at the highway it was about 12 am and nobody was walking down the streets and it was pretty lonely .. so i had the chance to do that calmly and quietly .. but suddenly someone called my name !

" sylvia please don't do that ! "

" steven i begged you not to come and try to save me ! "

" but i can't ! Sylvia you're my soul understand ? I can't live without you ! Sylvia come her or i will die with you " he shouted and i was standing in the middle of the highway waiting for a car to hit me .

" steven please ! Stay back ! " i screamed

" sylvia come here if you wanna me stay at my place ! "

" i won't ... thank god this car is gonna hit me ! "

" sylvia no ! "

" i want it ! Let me die ! He just feel sorry for me ! He doesn't even love me ! "

" but i love you ! "

" steven i can't love anymore ! " i said and the car was about to hit me .. a mile away from me

" sylviaaaa ! " he said running towards me pushing me towards the road side

- when he pushed me we both fell on the ground and i fainted .

" sylvia ! Oh sylvia ! Why do you do that with me ?? Why ? "

- he said that holding me and taking me towards his car ...

" sylvia ! Sylvia wake up ! "

" am i dead yet ?! "

" hhhmmmm "

" steven you died with me ??? Why ? Why steven ??! "

" darling you are still alive ! " he said angry

" huh "

" yeah ! Now we are going to your home ! I won't let you go back to that fucking sam again ! Do you hear me ! You won't go back to him ! "

" steven ! I am sorry ! " i said then he stopped the car and got down of it and i followed him

" i love you ! And you just do things crazy that will drive me mad and crazy ! Sylvia i love you and you just .... sylvia i love you ! You are mine ! Understand me ?! You are mine !
You are my sylvia ! I die everytime you talk about him ! You can't feel what happens to me ! Sylvia ! I am sorry i love you! " he said hugging me tightly

" i love you too ! " i said crying

" sylvia ! Don't even do that again! "

" when someone breaks you .. you become crazy and you hate yourself and you also hate all the world around you ! "

" did you love him that much ? "

" he once told me that with him my dreams will be true but he forgot to tell me that nightmares are dreams too ! " i said crying

" don't even be sad i am with you ... you remember when we watched the first part of saw and you became so afraid ? "

" yeah "

" you came to hug me to feel safe!"

" i remeber "

" you know between my arms will always be your home ! "

- he said that and i started to cry ! These words really touched my heart . I never felt like this before even with sam !

" can i hide there ! "

" yeah ! You can ! It is already your place ! "

- i hugged him crying then he drove me home .

- he drove for so long of time and we finally arrived .

" sylvia ! Promise me that you won't hurt yourself ! "

" i promise i won't "

" okay good night ! "

" good night steven ! "

" don't forget that you promised!"

" okay "

" okay bye "

- he went out and got into his car.

- tomorrow is the last day at school and i didn't prepare myself !

- i went and took a shower then i shaved and i ordered a new dress from the internet it is short red dress with white flowers then after 3 hours the dress was here then finally i went to sleep and it was a really hard day .

- my alarm rang and i woke up then i went downstairs and i took my break fast and when i finished it was about 6:40 am i have so much time !!

- i picked my dress up from the wardrobe and i wore it .. i took the red bag and i took my sunglasses .. i had a new hair style ... i coloured my nails and i was finally ready !

- i went out of yhe house and i found steven sleeping inside his car .. did he waited for me all the night ??! Really ?? Sam never did that !

" steven ! " i said knocking on the door of the car

" hm huh hm what what is happening ??! " he said scared when i woke him up

" it is me "

" oh sylvia sorry i was sleeping . "

" i know but why didn't you go home or sleeped indide my house ? "

" i felt worry about you so i waited her ! "

" thank you "

" you look amazing ! "

" thank you !! Now we have ro go to your home and get you ready!"

" okay "

- he started driving us to his home and at our way ... my necklace was brighning and it didn't happen from so long !!

_____________________________

Thanks for reading !

I love you guys ♡

Don't forget to vote ☆