chapter 10

When i was wondering what was that necklace sam entered the kitchen

" sylvia i have finished .. were you talking to someone ? " he said staring at the necklace

" ammm no no i wasn't " i said

" are you sure ? "

" yeah yeah i am ! "

" from where did you bring this necklace is seems expensive ! "

" amm it was my mum's necklace"

" your muuuuum's ... okay i have finished can we g - hey were you crying ? "

" no why ? "

" your eyes are red ! "

" no no nothing happened ! "

" okaaaaaay ! So can we go now "

" aaaaaam yeah yeah we can i think "

" your dreams can come true with me ! "

- he took me out of the kitchen and my mum's picture was on the wall infront of me ... my mum's picture smiled at me and as i walked closer to the door of the house the picture got angry and angry ... it suddenly stopped smiling and it seemed very angry but why ?? why is the picture angry ?? She doesn't wanna me to go ?

- sam told me to wait until he brings the car infront of the house so i waited but suddenly i heared someone shouting and asking for help !!

" help ! Help me !! " the voice screamed and shouted

" huh ? Why is that ?? " i shouted

" sylvia get into thr house and never get out !! Sylvia never get out ! Never !! They are waiting ! Never let them touch you !! And never get out ! They are waiting!"
As i got closer to that voice i recognized it ... it was sam's voice!

" sam !?! Where are you ?! Who are them ? Please answer me !! " i asked but no one answered

- i was so afraid of what happened so i got inside the house afraid .. now i understood why mum looked sad when i was walking towards the door

- where is sam ?? I am so afraid !
Who are those waiting outside for us ?? What did we do ? I must report the police ...

- i walked towards the telephone but suddenly it rang !!

" hey ! This is sylvia who is that?"

" if you wanna see him again never call the police !! Or we will show you who we are !! " someone said and suddenly the phone was cut .

" who are you ??! What do you want from us ?? Hey ! Hey ! shit "

i went on thinking what will i do..i am completly weak ..

I am too weak to help him ... but who are those people who took him ???

- i am not ready to be alone again! I won't let him die !
I will help him !!

- i think i must have a plan .. to help him .

- okay i won't go out until sam is back